• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

The housekeeper bought too much cabbage during her trip to the grocery, so... I made cabbage soup. Turned out better than I expected.
We love cabbage soup. We also live in the sticks, so no one cares.

@big-eye
We love the Yorkshire Gold.

Left over charcoal grilled boneless ribeye steak sandwiches on French baguette with mayo, tomato, onion and Danish Cream Havarti cheese.

saved up calories this week for a Big Mac today. it was good, but it didn't sit well. i sometimes don't process fat as well as i used to. it's probably for the best.

saved up calories this week for a Big Mac today. it was good, but it didn't sit well. i sometimes don't process fat as well as i used to. it's probably for the best.
It must be an age thing...I love greasy food but it doesn’t love me lol...keeps me slim though. I also find the indigestion destroys sleep quality.

That beef Madras I had the other day meant I got 2 hours sleep...😂🤣

Panang Shrimp Coconut Curry, no contact delivery, added more large shimp from home. Bought enough for one day of leftovers, coming soon.

Haven't had din-din yet but Betty Boop had leftover roast beef tonight.
Eating and wagging tail simultaneously and making yummy noises.

That was one very very happy poochie.
Of course now she's out in the yard barking her head off just to let all the other dogs know how awesome she is.

Betty barking TV set322.jpg

Haven't had din-din yet but Betty Boop had leftover roast beef tonight.
Eating and wagging tail simultaneously and making yummy noises.

That was one very very happy poochie.
Of course now she's out in the yard barking her head off just to let all the other dogs know how awesome she is.

View attachment 67329101
Lol...we calll our dog Betty Boo ( she’s called Betty but we’ve always added the “ Boo” )...she had left over beef on Thursday!

Chicken Chassuer last night made with boneless chicken thigh fillets , mashed potato and mixed green beans...everyone said they really liked it...I made loads and it all went so maybe they did lol.🤣

Weight Watchers turkey panini
original Sun Chips.
I could eat sun chips all day. That's why I don't buy them very often.

Breakfast for supper tonight, peameal bacon, fruit salad and pancakes.

I could eat sun chips all day. That's why I don't buy them very often.

Breakfast for supper tonight, peameal bacon, fruit salad and pancakes.
i somehow ended up as part of a test market when i was a teenager. not sure how it happened, but i got sent a small bag of what would become Sun Chips in the mail. it was back in the dark ages before the internet, so i filled out the survey and sent it back. i haven't been able to find anything online to confirm my memory of that. i also got sent a free three blade razor around the same time. both ended up becoming a thing. i still buy original Sun Chips and refills for a three blade razor.

We tried ourselves again making pizza. Gluten free flour is not easy to work with. We tried adding leftover baked potato to the dough, but that didn't work out too well. So we had the toppings and an apple for dessert.

I made pizza with some dough that I forgot about in the back of the fridge. It had fermented to almost being sourdough.

Back
Top Bottom