• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

6" cold cut w/ American cheese and mayo
garlic parmesan kettle chips.

Chickpea pasta with store bought alfredo sauce, doctored up with sauteed garlic and mushrooms, seasoned with aleppo pepper.

Harry's Tomato Basil Bisque from Costco, with grilled cheese sandwich on Orowheat Oatnut bread.

Corned beef (from Jewish deli) on rye bread with thin sliced onion and mayo.

Being the only shiksa in my family I have my corned beef on white bread w/mayo. Can I also say that they have never not eaten my family's barbeque NC ? L'Chaim.

NY style pizza from a local pizzeria, no contact delivery.

Pasta in tomato sauce with basil and oregano. Green beans and squash tossed in for good measure.
Everything came from the garden except the pasta. That makes me happy.

fish filet and some chicken nuggets. the line at Subway was more than ten minutes long and there was a maskless person in front of me. nope.

Oven grilled Norwegian salmon fillet with gold potatoes sliced, seasoned and sauteed in olive oil. Karamel Sutra ice cream for dessert.

bologna and Swiss cheese sandwich w/ horseradish sauce
parmesan kettle chips.

Tuna salad sandwich on Kaiser roll, dill spears on the side, NY Super Fudge Chunk ice cream for dessert.

6" club sandwich
1/2 serving of mac and cheese.

Homemade nachos with vegetarian organic refried beans, Hatche's diced green chilis, shredded mild cheddar cheese on organic tortilla chips. Homemade guacamole with it.

Eggplant Parmesan with Artisan roll with Smart Balance original. NY Super Fudge Chunk ice cream for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom