• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

bologna on 12 grain with lettuce, tomato, and mustard
4 chicken nuggets.

Lox on bagels with Philadelphia cream cheese (less fat version), thin sliced onion. Vanilla ice cream for dessert.

I was very lazy, opened a can of corn. Husband had a pb sammich.

made spaghetti and garlic bread for the family. turned out pretty well.

Fridge raid. We found naan, tomato sauce, cheese, baked it, topped it with fresh basil and called it a pizza

Baby back ribs, BBQ pork belly, potato salad, ceasar salad (my housekeeper makes it with real anchovies so its pretty good). pecan pie for dessert.

bologna and Swiss on a deli roll with lettuce and light mayo
kettle chips with French onion dip.

Tuna salad sandwiches on korn rye bread.

Sausage and beef lasagna. (Kirkland/Costco brand), Village Pie Maker cherry pie with Breyer's Natural Vanilla ice cream for dessert.

New England Style Protein Blend (whole grains, lentils, red beans, cut green beans, corn and diced potatoes, with a creamy garlic parmesan sauce) and Morning Star Farms Garden Veggie Burgers

quarter pounder and chicken nuggets with honey. i was on the road again. i've upped my protein significantly, and it has helped me to get up at the ass crack of dawn every day and to deal with the constant stuff at work.

I had messican food

90c78ea4a17d616362905a716aa97342.jpg

Vegetable Spring Rolls, cherry pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert.

turkey and bacon ranch panini
triscuits

the Devour sandwiches are pretty good.

bologna and Swiss sub
chicken nuggets with honey mustard that i saved from McDonald's.

Roast beef sandwich on French bread with Provolone cheese, onions, lettuce, tomato, mayo, oil and vinegar. No contact delivery from Jimmy Johns.

Chinese food delivered from a good restaurant. Basil Shrimp, Shrimp with vegetables, Shrimp Curry, Lemongrass Shrimp....enough for a couple of days.

6 inch steak and cheese
baked cheetos.

Mushrooms, drizzled with a bit of oil, stuffed with slivered garlic, my own seasoning mix, grilled until done. Mixed salad on the side.

six inch club sub
baked lays.

i have been adding in yogurt and more protein to my diet. i've noticed that things are a little less messed up, knock on wood.

spicy garbanzo tagine, cucumber raita to cool the tongue.

Carry out double cheeseburger and street tacos in the hotel room. Second night in a row. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom