• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you do for a workout today?

another six mile run

played with several good level (1700-2100) table tennis players this morning and then played an hour of "hard bat" table tennis with my son on a new table we got at Dick's (display model-normally 599 got for 240) as a alternative to the heavy duty one we have now.

I finished the year with.................. drum roll................

a six mile run.

90 minutes exercise bike
push ups
situps
free weight curls

coming out of being a bit under the weather (at least i hope that i'm on the mend.)

felt great to get in a whole workout.

Three sets of tennis; weight-worked the legs and all the ab groups.

Today, chest, shoulders, back, arms; alternate with the above 6 days per week. Intersperse the tennis, biking, or elliptical.

Walking, dumbbells and Total Gym

I have a 90 day pass to a locak 24/7 gym.

I ran my same six miles.

switched from beer to water, and it works

I added rowing to my daily workout, every 1500k at 200 watts is a beer. I row a lot.

Row 5k.

WOD:

■ 2000m row (7:22)
■Max – Rep Pull-ups (26)

“Annie

50 – 40 – 30 – 20 – 10

■Double Under
■Sit-up

10:39

Row 5k.

Like I always do, walk about 7-8km up a mountain. Great CV and lower body. My arms are weak as twigs.

I added rowing to my daily workout, every 1500k at 200 watts is a beer. I row a lot.

Row 5k.

WOD:

■ 2000m row (7:22)
■Max – Rep Pull-ups (26)

“Annie

50 – 40 – 30 – 20 – 10

■Double Under
■Sit-up

10:39

Row 5k.

I actually don't know what you're talking about, but it sounds very painful!

You're very courageous, I could never do that. I can't do a single push-up!

Went into the woods and found a partially felled Maple tree. I completed getting it all the way down. I cut it up into large 6 foot sections. and carried them out of the woods sometime one at a time sometime two at a time. Brought the sections to where I will finish bucking them then splitting with my maul and axe. Nice workout. I get a full body workout and a great deal of fresh air. It was 8F (-13).

Elliptical: vigorous cardio duration 40 minutes.

Row 6k 200 watts.

Skill

■ 3×5- Light thruster (for speed) **Apx. 40-60% 1rm** 135lbs
■ 3×3- Heavier thruster for load **Apx. 65-75% 1rm** 155lbs

Met-Con
10 Rounds

■ 10 Thruster 95
■ 10 Push-ups

16 mins

60 minutes of yoga and isometric type exercises.

Row 10k

Clean and Jerk/Double Under (#185)
5 Rounds for time:

6 – Clean and Jerk
30 – Double Under

13:26

10k Row

Row 5k

“Angie”

■100- Pull-ups
■100- Push-ups
■100- Sit- ups
■100- Squats

16:45

Row 5k

Full body workout...:)

Run 5k
Bike 8K
Swim 500m
Threw up

Seven mile run.
weights
110 situps.

I''m ready for bed. I'll throw up tommorrow.

Being limited as I am, I am PROUD to say I moved the loveseat patio swing all by myself from being wayyyyyyy back in the yard to the front of the yard; pulled some weeds; trimmed some bushes; walked half a block down and back up again (gasping and hip killing me, but I did it!) and then I collapsed in my bed and took a nap. But I got a lot done!!

Back
Top Bottom