• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did Trump declassify with his mind today?

Cordelier

18th Earl of Diddly
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Driving on the Parkway/Parking on the Driveway
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This is now declassified.

1000_F_70710649_FBRBiTu9seRcvqatgaBucWHhPkE974pC.jpg

JFK Jr. is actually hiding out in there, but the coastal liberal elites won't tell you. Where one goes, all go. Climb on in Trumpists.

Wait...what's that? You're already nestled in comfortably?

Area 51? Nixon's Secret Plan to end the war? OPLAN 8010-12? The Ipcress file?

Who knows? The possibilities are endless. Shall we speculate?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/09/22/trump-declassify-mind-satire/

Somewhere up here one Trumpist member took Petri's column about the whole absentee vs. mail in ballot thing seriously, using it in an argument that they actually are different. I won't forget that.

Ginger Ale

Where did my rights go?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Rumor has it that the colonals recipe is no longer safe. I'm very excited by this. Thank you Orange Savior!!!!
download.png

Utility Man

Sidewalk Inspector
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
He declassyfied himself and his supporters, as usual.

Guess they still think that by harming themselves they are owning the libs / America.

Jokes on them I guess.

Cordelier

18th Earl of Diddly
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Driving on the Parkway/Parking on the Driveway
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Somewhere up here one Trumpist member took Petri's column about the whole absentee vs. mail in ballot thing seriously, using it in an argument that they actually are different. I won't forget that.

It's no laughing matter... when you take the number absentee ballots and add them to the number of mail-in ballots, it's exactly twice the number of votes cast by people who didn't show up at the polls. Coincidence? I don't think so!

;)

Fearandloathing

How long is now?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It's no laughing matter... when you take the number absentee ballots and add them to the number of mail-in ballots, it's exactly twice the number of votes cast by people who didn't show up at the polls. Coincidence? I don't think so!

;)

Phooey!

That's what you've been told., right?

If not and you have a thing called proof go ahead and take everyone to the woodshed.

If you don't, then a lack of keyboarding is called for. In other words prove what you say or STFU!

Fearandloathing

How long is now?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Fearandloathing

How long is now?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Elvis, Amelia Earhart, Lindbergh baby, naked pictures of Ed McMahon.

Indlib

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Area 51? Nixon's Secret Plan to end the war? OPLAN 8010-12? The Ipcress file?

Who knows? The possibilities are endless. Shall we speculate?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/09/22/trump-declassify-mind-satire/
I would be scared to do a public records request anymore. You could request some non classified info and while you're reading it, Trump could be taking a shit while eating Big Macs and suddenly in his mind classify the very document I am reading.

Then I could go to jail for reading classified material without proper clearance.

Scary times.

yankintx

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

;)
I see, still looking for those bamboo paper ballots courtesy of Pooh Bear eh?

Top Bottom