• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What could Trump do?

skeptic llc

Testing
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, ok? It’s, like, incredible.” — Donald Trump"

What issue could Trump turn on or act could he do that would make his supporters reject him? Immigration and abortion are the only issues I can think of. In terms of actions, perhaps if he committed a violent crime on live TV?

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, ok? It’s, like, incredible.” — Donald Trump"

What issue could Trump turn on or act could he do that would make his supporters reject him? Immigration and abortion are the only issues I can think of. In terms of actions, perhaps if he committed a violent crime on live TV?

Really.. You're going to try and build a thread on this falsified premise?

Really.. You're going to try and build a thread on this falsified premise?

How is the premise falsified? He did state those exact words. And as far as I know, the context he was alluding to, was that his followers are extremely loyal. So loyal, he could do something absolutely horrific or damning to anyone else, yet, they would still be loyal to him. I gather that the OP is questioning what it would take for his followers to abandon their extreme loyalty. I wonder about that myself.

Last edited:
How is the premise falsified? He did state those exact words. And as far as I know, the context he was alluding to, was that his followers are extremely loyal. So loyal, he could do something absolutely horrific or damning to anyone else, yet, they would still be loyal. I gather that the OP is questioning what it would take for his followers to abandon their extreme loyalty. I wonder about that myself.

This is Oborosen's Trump defense tactic in every thread he's in. The OP states a fact, like that Trump said that explicitly about shooting someone, Obo denies it, a video of him saying those exact words is provided, then Obo denies it again. He even claimed Trump never asked Russia to find dirt on Hillary, despite all of us seeing it on live TV.

There is no evidence you can present to convince an intentionally dishonest person of anything.

If you're still a Trump supporter at this point, nothing will shake that support. Nothing. Trump could launch a nuclear strike on Canada, or be shown to be the ring leader of the Epstein Pedo Ring, and it would just be another day in the bottomless pit of deranged lunacy that is Trumpism.

Jesus could return and denounce Trump as the as the Anti-Christ. Trump's supporters, especially the Evangelicals, would support Trump over Jesus.

No hyperbole. In fact, I'm probably underselling it.

How is the premise falsified? He did state those exact words. And as far as I know, the context he was alluding to, was that his followers are extremely loyal. So loyal, he could do something absolutely horrific or damning to anyone else, yet, they would still be loyal to him. I gather that the OP is questioning what it would take for his followers to abandon their extreme loyalty. I wonder about that myself.

This is Oborosen's Trump defense tactic in every thread he's in. The OP states a fact, like that Trump said that explicitly about shooting someone, Obo denies it, a video of him saying those exact words is provided, then Obo denies it again. He even claimed Trump never asked Russia to find dirt on Hillary, despite all of us seeing it on live TV.

There is no evidence you can present to convince an intentionally dishonest person of anything.

Hey Aletheia. This is Rabid, one of DP's resident anti-trump typecast. So that pretty much explains exactly what kind of poster you're already going to be dealing with.

My statement, comes from the fact that the whole time Trump was speaking about how the media was continually losing the trust of the American people. Hence, they could come out and say any story they liked, even if it was something that he actually did and no one would trust them on it.

Unlike Rabid up there on his little ivory post. We care about context here and I apologize for just coming off on my first post like that. It's just that this story was the same kind that posters like Rabid and his other buddies, kept trying to shove down people's throats. While they kept trying to stoke moral outrage over something that actually wasn't being said. So you're definitely see a lot of this same kind of shtick from them over time. Just do like the rest of us and let it all wash off your back, but make sure to report it when they actually cross the line. They may seem harmless now, but all that racism and bigotry can bubble up in the worst place.

If you're still a Trump supporter at this point, nothing will shake that support. Nothing. Trump could launch a nuclear strike on Canada, or be shown to be the ring leader of the Epstein Pedo Ring, and it would just be another day in the bottomless pit of deranged lunacy that is Trumpism.

Jesus could return and denounce Trump as the as the Anti-Christ. Trump's supporters, especially the Evangelicals, would support Trump over Jesus.

Strange, I'd figure that Ring Leader deal to be the first main phase for you guys to fall right in love with the guy and offer your support. :lamo

Hey Aletheia. This is Rabid, one of DP's resident anti-trump typecast. So that pretty much explains exactly what kind of poster you're already going to be dealing with.

My statement, comes from the fact that the whole time Trump was speaking about how the media was continually losing the trust of the American people. Hence, they could come out and say any story they liked, even if it was something that he actually did and no one would trust them on it.

Unlike Rabid up there on his little ivory post. We care about context here and I apologize for just coming off on my first post like that. It's just that this story was the same kind that posters like Rabid and his other buddies, kept trying to shove down people's throats. While they kept trying to stoke moral outrage over something that actually wasn't being said. So you're definitely see a lot of this same kind of shtick from them over time. Just do like the rest of us and let it all wash off your back, but make sure to report it when they actually cross the line. They may seem harmless now, but all that racism and bigotry can bubble up in the worst place.

The OP stated a fact and you called it a falsified premise. Are you adding to your long list of reality denial that Trump never said he could shoot someone without losing any supporters?

I'd add the video, but let's be honest, you'd scream FAKE NEWS and reject it anyway. It's what you do.

Strange, I'd figure that Ring Leader deal to be the first main phase for you guys to fall right in love with the guy and offer your support. :lamo

Why? Trump was close with Epstein for years, introduced Trump and Melania, and Trump definitely knew what Epstein was doing. Are you a QAnon type?

Apart from, I guess, people who deny everything Trump has ever said or done, I'm curious if there is anything supporters would NOT stand for from him. Or do all the supporters just deny everything and don't actually care what he says or does?

He would lose some supporters if he accidentally caught the 'rona.

Nice to see you finally realizing that Trump's support is better than Biden's.

Glad to see you realize that Trump's support is better than Biden's.

The OP stated a fact and you called it a falsified premise. Are you adding to your long list of reality denial that Trump never said he could shoot someone without losing any supporters?

I'd add the video, but let's be honest, you'd scream FAKE NEWS and reject it anyway. It's what you do.

The OP's stated fact was taken out of context. And, you guys obviously know that it was not meant to be taken literally.

Last edited:
The OP's stated fact was taken out of context. And, you guys obviously know that it was not meant to be taken literally.

It was not taken out of context and Trump never kids. The OP quoted Trump directly.

You ever notice how most of you guys defenses of Trump involve arguing he didn't mean what he said?

He could be caught on tape talking about wanting to make out with AOC, that might just turn a few supporters away.

It was not taken out of context and Trump never kids. The OP quoted Trump directly.

You ever notice how most of you guys defenses of Trump involve arguing he didn't mean what he said?

Do you have any evidence that in his 70+ years, he has shot anyone on 5th Ave?

he could address real issues for minorities. that would piss them the **** off.

Nice to see you finally realizing that Trump's support is better than Biden's.

I know, right? It's such a credit to Trump supporters that their cult leader brags about the idea that he can commit murder in broad daylight and they would still support him. They would support a criminal. Yes, that's so much better than those silly Biden supporters.

Yet they will tell you that he's wonderful because he "tells it like it is".

How do you know when statements by Donald Trump are not to be taken literally, I wonder. Don't bother answering.

Trump will never lose the support of America's racist.

We know who you are now!

Back
Top Bottom