• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are your thoughts on on Trump Derangement Syndrome?

TRUMP Derangement Syndrome

• Is just a made up thing

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Is a serious mental problem..needs therapy

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No worse than Obummer derangement

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • There's something we don't get about it...

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Combination of above

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is often unreasonably criticized on this site for pretty trivial things, but there are plenty of good reasons to not like him, and I often see people throw "TDS" around to dismiss any criticism of him, valid or not.

I almost voted for

There's something we don't get about it bc there's something I don't get about it

Trump has done an excellent job... irrefutably one of the best presidents in history..

"Well, " a little voice inside whispers... "There is the endless fake news problem..."

Yeh, that explains a lot of it

Maybe it's not so godawful mysterious after all....

Still...can't get rid of the strange feeling I always have..that there's something else...

Trump has not done an excellent job, nor is he even remotely close to being one of the best Presidents in history, but you are correct about the Trump Derangement Syndrome by the insane left. We saw the exact same syndrome after Bush43 was elected in 2000. The insane left had a complete mental break-down. These are seriously mentally ill morons and in desperate need of long-term psychological therapy.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

I think it will need to be addressed. I've had patients come in with some severe issues surrounding just the mention of the mans name and it's gone all the way back to when he was elected.

One even attempting to mutilate her 14yr daughter in the process.

I think it will need to be addressed. I've had patients come in with some severe issues surrounding just the mention of the mans name and it's gone all the way back to when he was elected.

People today are so poorly put together as all that....a lot of them...

So Sad what has become of my people.

We used to be better.

Trump is often unreasonably criticized on this site for pretty trivial things, but there are plenty of good reasons to not like him, and I often see people throw "TDS" around to dismiss any criticism of him, valid or not.

Agreed. Though I'd add that "Valid, or not" has quickly been an issue which is becoming foggier by the day.

I can understand not liking him on the point of policy, or any presidential actions he's taken. But writing a seven paragraph diatribe on how he's an idiot for wanting to have larger salt & pepper shakers.. is something that just irks me.

Trump has not done an excellent job, nor is he even remotely close to being one of the best Presidents in history, but you are correct about the Trump Derangement Syndrome by the insane left. We saw the exact same syndrome after Bush43 was elected in 2000. The insane left had a complete mental break-down. These are seriously mentally ill morons and in desperate need of long-term psychological therapy.

Except the left wasn't nearly as outraged with Bush 43 as they are with Trump, at least not in Bush's 1st term.

Bush actually had close to a 90 percent approval rating shortly after 9-11, meaning a good share of democrats and liberals supported him. Trump hasn't anywhere close to that even when the market reached new highs and unemployment was at its lowest in decades.

What caused many people to be upset with Bush - myself included - was the prolonged Iraq quagmire which ended up costing more money and more lives than anything beneficial. That along with the double-dip recession gave him a very low approval rating by the time he left office - even lower than Trump's rating.

Must be terrible for the insane leftists to find out that the more normal and well adjusted in the nation reject them, which they resoundingly deserve.

I haven't. Most times Ds have a lame excuse and / or are lying

So yeh... It's TDS

LOL...kinda interesting u say that even though u criticize Trump
So what's your biggest gripe?

It isn't the money. It's the division in the electorate where the real damage from the leftists lies (not that they give a **** about that - they want to burn it all down).

But it's also the $$$ bc taxpayers are tired of their $$$ being wasted on BS

TDS used to bother me and I'd call it out whenever I saw it, which was a lot.

Now I just ignore it. More specifically I ignore anyone here who does it. My ignore list is quite long.

Now the TDS person can obsess on Trump ti his heart's content and I don't have to listen to it. Everyone wins.

I ignore a lot of it myself

They say children throwing a tantrum should be ignored until they calm down

But writing a seven paragraph diatribe on how he's an idiot for wanting to have larger salt & pepper shakers.. is something that just irks me.
Is that the left's version of the mustard Former President Obama used on his hamburger? If so, that is equally ridiculous while also sadly funny.

What???

We can't do that

There is no logical cause...which of course leads us back to that one option

There's something we don't get about it....

Hmmmmmmmm...

Could it be SATAN?

Speaking of SATAN.....

385293c55a4de9a3bb859ee7b0395a6b.jpg

Speaking of believing absurdities

In an alleged free and civilized country that supposedly believes in " All are created equal, " it necessarily follows that you cannot have legalized child murder

But it's also the $$$ bc taxpayers are tired of their $$$ being wasted on BS

"tired of their $$$ being wasted on BS"

Sounds a lot like the left's purported and show to have failed programs to me, which have shown to have failed.

It's really pretty straight forward:
1). Don't get pregnant before you can support child
2). Don't get involved in gangs or drugs.
3). Stay in school and follow on education
4). Get a job, continue to build your marketable skills
5). Steer clear of criminal activities

Formulae for success in the USA.

What's the problem?

"tired of their $$$ being wasted on BS"

Sounds a lot like the left's purported and show to have failed programs to me, which have shown to have failed.

It's really pretty straight forward:
1). Don't get pregnant before you can support child
2). Don't get involved in gangs or drugs.
3). Stay in school and follow on education
4). Get a job, continue to build your marketable skills
5). Steer clear of criminal activities

Formulae for success in the USA.

What's the problem?

This is a very good formula to follow, but it's also a lot harder to follow when you're poor and don't have family/friends to support you.

This is a very good formula to follow, but it's also a lot harder to follow when you're poor and don't have family/friends to support you.

Or if your parents never taught u those things...

I went with a mix. It's basically the left wing version of the anti-Obama people. It can also be used as a retort to even for legitimate complains about Trump, not helped by the whole Not my President BS that started as soon as he was elected.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

As long as trump says and does dangerous, bigoted, moronic, and insane things, he's going to get called on it. Deal with it or don't. We really don't care.

Back
Top Bottom