• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What are your thoughts on illegal immigration?

shuamort said:
:confused:
How did "aryan-americans" get forced into multi-culturalism? Especially since they came to a foreign country with other cultures previously established.

America was once primarily a land occupied,settled and dominated by Ario-Germanic men.Since those great pioneering days the land has been flooded out with the world`s Untermensch.America like Europe has been compelled by the liberal-Zionist elite to take the world`s outcasts and refuse,no matter where they have come from or what crimes they may have committed in their own lands.
People have been forced to live side by side whether they want to or not and this policy was amply demonstrated in the 50s and 60s when school children of different races were forced to mix together at the point of a trooper`s rifle.
Your multicultural experiment is not working.All that it has succeeded in achieving is creating racial hatred and not harmony.
The only solution is segregation but this in itself can only be a temporary measure.Deportation of non Aryans to their lands of origin is the long term solution.

Aryan Imperium said:
America was once primarily a land occupied,settled and dominated by Ario-Germanic men.
And prior to that, it wasn't. It's interesting that you're choosing to focus on a small time of history of the land. The one that suits your ideology.
Let's enjoy the timeline here:
1)North America is inhabited for millenia by "native americans"
2)For a couple hundred years, the population explosion is created by western europeans.
3)Now european americans (hispanics, descendents from Spain and latinos, indigenous people to the continent) are coming across the border into the USA.
4)Racists claim an infiltration without acknowledging cold hard facts.

Aryan Imperium said:
People have been forced to live side by side whether they want to or not and this policy was amply demonstrated in the 50s and 60s when school children of different races were forced to mix together at the point of a trooper`s rifle.
Your multicultural experiment is not working.All that it has succeeded in achieving is creating racial hatred and not harmony.
Strawman, I wasn't born until 1973. Moreover, the only people I see with racial hatred are knuckle-draggers who think their race is superior.
Aryan Imperium said:
The only solution is segregation but this in itself can only be a temporary measure.Deportation of non Aryans to their lands of origin is the long term solution.
Sounds like a sore loser. Wouldn't it make more sense if the "aryans" go back to their land of origin. Or is it the fact that Germany doesn't allow them to practice their fatuous nazism?

If my people rule the world, why on Earth do I work in a discount variety store for a measly AU $10.80 an hour? :(

jamesrage said:
The crap he is spewing sounds like the same crap that the anti-semitics(anti-zionist) spew that I have read on other forums.It is the blame the jews rehtoric, it is what the Nazis,Islamo nazis and anti semitics use.

The crap I was spewing was sarcastic in its nature and I was speaking to the nazi and trying to show how stupid his argument actually is, if you thought I was serious or if you weren't referring to me at all I apologize. Now I have to go and get the mind control micro chip that the elders of the protocals of zion put in my head removed before it's to la. . . all hale the one world gov't, all hale the one world gov't.

Last edited:
Auftrag said:
It's not just about defending borders, it's about smashing the liberal agenda which forces us to live and accept multi-culturalism. The jews have perpetuated this agenda, it is them who have inflicted these liberal ideas about "living together" and "learning from each other." No one has stopped and looked at the facts or discussed with the aryan population whether or not we want this multi-culturalism. We weren't consulted about it, we were forced into it.

Take back what's ours: Pride in being aryan, and the rest will follow.

Thank you!!! That is hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! :2rofll:

Aryan Imperium said:
America was once primarily a land occupied,settled and dominated by Ario-Germanic men.Since those great pioneering days the land has been flooded out with the world`s Untermensch.America like Europe has been compelled by the liberal-Zionist elite to take the world`s outcasts and refuse,no matter where they have come from or what crimes they may have committed in their own lands.

:2rofll: :2rofll: Stop!!! You're making my stomach hurt!!! :2rofll: :2rofll:

My thoughts on illegal immigration is that we need to crack down on the borders a lot more. Even though they take the crappy jobs, many of those jobs are the only jobs highschool dropouts can do.

My thoughts on illegal immigration is that we need to crack down on the borders a lot more. Even though they take the crappy jobs, many of those jobs are the only jobs highschool dropouts can do.

Those crappy jobs provide income to Americans who are going to school, Americans who need a second job,and a transition from one job to another after one has graduated from school.Sometimes when a certian job market has been sent over seas those crappy jobs provide income to americans who are willing to work instead of sitting on their ass and collecting a welfare check.

jamesrage said:
My thoughts on ilegal immigration.

We need a twenty foot high wall, armed border guards with orders shoot to kill.

We need then need to punish every single employer who hires illegals.

We need to kick out every illegal in this country,screw giving them amnasty.

We need to raise minimum wage.

Before any of you accuse me of being anti-immigration or racist against mexicans I suggest you read the title of the thread first,notice that it says illegal immigration.So that means I do not care what country you come from if you are here illegally,second I support legalimmigration.

Jamesrage,

I agree with you on most points. The most effective of these suggestions is to prosecute the employers. Apprehending and prosecuting illegal aliens is not only difficult, it is of limited benefit. The illegal immigrants have little to lose if they are caught. They are simply deported. This just isn't enough of a disincentive to prevent illegal immigration.

In contrast, criminal employers that hire them have a lot to lose, and are much easier to catch. Prosecution of these employers would have a much bigger deterrent effect on stopping illegal immigration. These law-breaking employers are the ones who create the demand for illegal immigrant labor. Without their illegal activity, there would be NO problem with illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants would have no reason to come here. The draw of a higher paying job would not exist. And our problems with illegal immigration would also cease to exist.

We can build all the walls we want. But until we eliminate the lure of higher paying jobs for illegal immigrants, we'll never solve the problem.

Let's start fixing the problem by prosecuting the employers, who are at the heart of the problem. That's the very 1st step we should take.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! The Aryan Nation is being repressed! Quick! Somebody call the ACLU! Oh man. This is too funny.

Hee hee!!!

It's not just about defending borders, it's about smashing the liberal agenda which forces us to live and accept multi-culturalism.

Haha!!! LOL!!!

The jews have perpetuated this agenda, it is them who have inflicted these liberal ideas about "living together" and "learning from each other."

ROFL!!! NO!!! STOP!!!

No one has stopped and looked at the facts or discussed with the aryan population whether or not we want this multi-culturalism.

Think of the Aryans!!! Oh, won't somebody please think of the Aryans!!!

HOO HAA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

We weren't consulted about it, we were forced into it.

:rofl AHHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOO!!! STOP PLEASE STOP!!! TOO FUNNY!! SIDES SPLITTING!!!

Take back what's ours: Pride in being aryan, and the rest will follow.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

A Nazi in a forum!!! This is too good to be true! I totally support his right to freedom of speech and his right to be here. I need a good laugh!

But seriously folks...tee hee hee hee...haha....ok, I'm done now.

Here is my stance on immigration as explained by the Libertarian party, now it may not be as logical as the Nazi's position but give it a chance...hee hee hee...oh boy.

The benefits of open immigration

BY MICHAEL TANNER
America has always been a nation of immigrants. Thomas Jefferson emphasized this basic part of the American heritage, taking note of "the natural right which all men have of relinquishing the country in which birth or other accident may have thrown them, and seeking subsistence and happiness wheresoever they may be able, and hope to find them."

The Libertarian Party has long recognized the importance of allowing free and open immigration, understanding that this leads to a growing and more prosperous America. We condemn the xenophobic immigrant bashing that would build a wall around the United States. At the same time, we recognize that the right to enter the United States does not include the right to economic entitlements such as welfare. The freedom to immigrate is a freedom of opportunity, not a guarantee of a handout.

A policy of open immigration will advance the economic well-being of all Americans. All major recent studies of immigrants indicate that they have a high labor force participation, are entrepreneurial, and tend to have specialized skills that allow them to enter under-served markets. Although it is a common misconception that immigrants "take jobs away from native-born Americans," this does not appear to be true. In 1989, the U.S. Department of Labor reviewed nearly 100 studies on the relationship between immigration and unemployment and concluded that "neither U.S. workers nor most minority workers appear adversely affected by immigration."

Indeed, most studies show that immigrants actually lead to an increase in the number of jobs available. Immigrants produce jobs in several ways: 1) They expand the demand for goods and services through their own consumption; 2) They bring savings with them that contribute to overall investment and productivity; 3) They are more highly entrepreneurial than native-born Americans and create jobs through the businesses they start; 4) They fill gaps in the low and high ends of the labor markets, producing subsidiary jobs for American workers; 5) Low-wage immigrants may enable threatened American businesses to survive competition from low-wage businesses abroad; and 6) They contribute to increased economic efficiencies through economies of scale.

Confirmation can be seen in a study by economists Richard Vedder and Lowell Galloway of Ohio University and Stephen Moore of the Cato Institute. They found that states with the highest rates of immigration during the 1980s also had the highest rates of economic growth and lowest rates of unemployment.

Studies also show that not only do immigrants not take jobs away from American workers, they also do not drive down wages. Numerous studies have demonstrated that increased immigration has little or no effect on the wages of most American workers, and may even increase wages at upper income levels.

Contrary to stereotypes, there is no evidence that immigrants come to this country to receive welfare. Indeed, most studies show that immigrants actually use welfare at lower rates than do native-born Americans. For example, a study of welfare recipients in New York City found that only 7.7% of immigrants were receiving welfare compared to 13.3% for the population as a whole. Likewise, a nationwide study by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics found that 12.8% of immigrants were receiving welfare benefits, compared to 13.9% of the general population. Some recent studies indicate that the rate of welfare usage may now be equalizing between immigrants and native-born Americans, but, clearly, most immigrants are not on welfare.

The impact of immigrants on taxes is more equivocal. Most immigrants pay more in taxes than they receive in government benefits. However, the majority of immigrant taxes are paid to the federal government, while immigrants tend to use mostly state and local services. This can place a burden on states and localities in high immigration areas.

However, the answer to this problem lies not in cutting off immigration, but in cutting the services that immigrants consume. The right to immigrate does not imply a right to welfare -- or any other government service. Moreover, this is not simply a matter of saving tax money. The Libertarian Party believes that most government welfare programs are destructive to the recipients themselves. Thus, immigrants would actually be better off without access to these programs. As Edward Crane, President of the Cato Institute, has put it:

"Suppose we increased the level of immigration, but the rule would be that immigrants and their descendants would have no access to government social services, including welfare, Social Security, health care, business subsidies, and the public schools. I would argue, first, that there would be no lack of takers for that proposition. Second, within a generation, we would see those immigrants' children going to better and cheaper schools than the average citizen; there would be less poverty, a better work ethic, and proportionately more entrepreneurs than in the rest of U.S. society; and virtually everyone in that group would have inexpensive high-deductible catastrophic health insurance, while the 'truly needy' would be cared for by an immigrant culture that gave proportionately more to charity."

Finally, any discussion of immigration must include a warning about the threat to civil liberties posed by many of the proposals to limit immigration. Recent legislation to restrict immigration has included calls for a national identity card for all Americans. Senator Diane Feinstein (CA-D) has suggested that such an ID card should contain an individual's photograph, fingerprints, and even retina scans. Representative Lamar Smith (R-TX) has proposed legislation that would require employers to consult a national registry of workers before hiring anyone, effectively giving the U.S. government control over every hiring decision by every business in America.

Other legislation has contained provisions penalizing people who fail to "inform" on people they "suspect" might be illegal immigrants. Such Orwellian nightmares have no place in a free society, but are the natural outgrowth of an obsession with restricting immigration.

Hold the phone!!! Two Nazis! This is the best forum ever!!! The possibility for humour is endless!!! O man! I don't know if I can handle this much laughing! I mean should I adress their points or just laugh at them? Either would be equally hilarious! Whew! Good times.

America was once primarily a land occupied,settled and dominated by Ario-Germanic men.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Great point! Bravissimo!

Since those great pioneering days the land has been flooded out with the world`s Untermensch.

Blast those dirty untermenschen! Defiling our pure Aryan blood. WAAHAHA!!

America like Europe has been compelled by the liberal-Zionist elite to take the world`s outcasts and refuse,no matter where they have come from or what crimes they may have committed in their own lands.

Oh yea! So true. In fact I remember reading that in yesterdays' issue of ACHTUNG!!!

What a grave injustice! Those dirty uber-liberals will pay dearly for this!

But isn't that what you want? Racial hatred? Mission accomplished! Thanks liberal-zionist agenda.

The only solution is segregation but this in itself can only be a temporary measure.

But of course!

Deportation of non Aryans to their lands of origin is the long term solution.

Tell you what. The American people will spring for an isolated island somewhere in the Pacific where you and your Aryan brethen can live in peace and harmony with one another. Undisturbed by the tainted multicultural manifest destiny of the scheming Jews.

And if you want us to leave America...well I'm waiting. You can find me and the rest of my American brothers in any Marine Corps base in the country. You bring your guns and we'll bring ours.

Hitler's dead and so is your agenda.

Outsourcing+IllegalImmigration=LowerWages

Ethereal said:
The benefits of open immigration

BY MICHAEL TANNER
A policy of open immigration will advance the economic well-being of all Americans. All major recent studies of immigrants indicate that they have a high labor force participation, are entrepreneurial, and tend to have specialized skills that allow them to enter under-served markets. Although it is a common misconception that immigrants "take jobs away from native-born Americans," this does not appear to be true. In 1989, the U.S. Department of Labor reviewed nearly 100 studies on the relationship between immigration and unemployment and concluded that "neither U.S. workers nor most minority workers appear adversely affected by immigration."

Indeed, most studies show that immigrants actually lead to an increase in the number of jobs available. Immigrants produce jobs in several ways: 1) They expand the demand for goods and services through their own consumption; 2) They bring savings with them that contribute to overall investment and productivity; 3) They are more highly entrepreneurial than native-born Americans and create jobs through the businesses they start; 4) They fill gaps in the low and high ends of the labor markets, producing subsidiary jobs for American workers; 5) Low-wage immigrants may enable threatened American businesses to survive competition from low-wage businesses abroad; and 6) They contribute to increased economic efficiencies through economies of scale.

Confirmation can be seen in a study by economists Richard Vedder and Lowell Galloway of Ohio University and Stephen Moore of the Cato Institute. They found that states with the highest rates of immigration during the 1980s also had the highest rates of economic growth and lowest rates of unemployment.

Studies also show that not only do immigrants not take jobs away from American workers, they also do not drive down wages. Numerous studies have demonstrated that increased immigration has little or no effect on the wages of most American workers, and may even increase wages at upper income levels.

Does this study really make any sense? Does it make any sense that increasing the labor supply wouldn't cause more Americans to be out of work? If 10 million more workers are added to the labor force, isn't that going to put someone out of a job? This study simply defies common sense, as well as the facts. It violates even the simplest interpretation of supply & demand law. If supply increases, prices decline. If the number of workers goes up, the "price" (wage) necessary to hire them goes down. Supply & Demand laws apply to labor as well as consumer goods. It's always amazing to see how Right-Wing think tanks and propagandists concoct illogical theories, as well as studies, to support their own self interests.

Consumer demand increases with aggregate consume income increase, NOT from increased consumers. If the aggregate income of the "increased" number of consumers is less, consumer production demand goes down , not up. That's exactly what happens with increased immigration. Jobs are created only by increased demand for production, which results from increased aggregate consumer income and spending. Increasing the supply of labor through increased immigration not only doesn't increase hiring, it reduces hiring, as well as the wages of those working. That's because it increases the supply of labor, while doing nothing to increase the demand for labor.

If 5 million $12/hour workers are replaced with $6/hour workers, it reduces aggregate consumer income by $62 billion/year directly. This reduces consumer spending and the consumer production demand it creates. This, in turn, reduces the demand for workers to provide that production. The result is a further decline in demand for workers to provide this reduced demand for production. Wages and employment decline even further.

The problem isn't the immigrants lack of skills, willingness to work, or "industriousness." The problem is that they increase the size of the labor force, and reduce the hiring and wages of American workers. A completely illogical study does not refute this. It simply shows the lengths that the Right-Wing corporatists will go to in order to "create" reality, even when it defies common sense.

Last edited:
jamesrage said:
My thoughts on ilegal immigration.

We need a twenty foot high wall, armed border guards with orders shoot to kill.

We need then need to punish every single employer who hires illegals.

We need to kick out every illegal in this country,screw giving them amnasty.

We need to raise minimum wage.

Before any of you accuse me of being anti-immigration or racist against mexicans I suggest you read the title of the thread first,notice that it says illegal immigration.So that means I do not care what country you come from if you are here illegally,second I support legalimmigration.

your on crack. While illegal immigration is a problem, there are two borders, they both must be secured. Also, your argument holds no water because you don't give specific on how the U.S. government proposes to set up the legal immigration process. Additionall, your hatred towards illegals is stupid because remember back when the pilgrims invaded this land they were in essence illegals. This country was founded and strengthened by illegals. REMEMBER THEY DO THE DIRTY WORK YOU DON'T WANT TO DO.

LOL Aufttung or whatever your name is. blah blah whining we white ppl were never considered weeeeh I am going to cry wehehe I don't like other people who don't follow christianity and who aren't white...wheh.

Well did the white man ever consider how the natives felt when they first came here? O thats :2bigcry: :2bigcry: :2bigcry: different white man was here to kill and conquer.

If you don't like America the way it is than leave you here are an illegal as well. This land does not belong to the white man!

Auftrag said:
And they dominated those cultures and established there own.

But I don't see what point this has. Did/do aryan americans want multi-culturalism or immigration?

This is not a matter of want, it's a matter of need for this country.Ever checked the numbers of foreign doctors or researchers?

Aryan Imperium said:
America was once primarily a land occupied,settled and dominated by Ario-Germanic men.Since those great pioneering days the land has been flooded out with the world`s Untermensch.

I suggest learning german before trying to use it :shock:

thapcballa said:

Last time I checked there wasn't a shortage of burger flippin' jobs.

I agree to the first sentence though. Me and my husband are legal immigrants and the whole issue is creating problems to people like us, you just get thrown into the same bucket.

your on crack. While illegal immigration is a problem, there are two borders, they both must be secured.

When Canadians start sucking up tax payer funded services and American jobs then I will worry about Canada.

Also, your argument holds no water because you don't give specific on how the U.S. government proposes to set up the legal immigration process.

I hope you are not suggesting that we do not have any legal means for people to become citizens.
Additionall, your hatred towards illegals is stupid because remember back when the pilgrims invaded this land they were in essence illegals. This country was founded and strengthened by illegals. REMEMBER THEY DO THE DIRTY WORK YOU DON'T WANT TO DO.

I DO NOT GIVE A **** HOW THE PILGRIMS CAME HERE,THAT WAS BACK THEN, THIS IS NOW.For your information I am a Janitor.The last time I checked a janitor was not a prestigious career.
So I asume you are a rich idiot liberal or a republican(notice that I did not conservative) who never had a work a low wage job and therefore assumes that only illegals and immigrints work low wage jobs.

One of the best suggestions I've seen so far is to levy heavy fines and penalties on businesses that employ illegals. Of course this begs the question of enforcement. Many of these businesses have no storefront or business registration and hence are hard to trace. Most of these people are paid "off the books". Just how does any agency go about legally challenging any of these businesses or individuals to verify their legal status?

Routine checks of storefronts for proper licensing is built into many municipal codes. However, there is no such code that would permit random checking of the legality of the workers. Police officers regularly come in contact with individuals whom they suspect to be illegally in the country yet in most cases there is no follow up. Talk to any of a number of bail bondsmen who discover they are dealing with illegals who have fled jurisdiction after the fact. Ask why a court is not predisposed to hold such individuals for deportation. Warrants are usually involved (correct me if I'm wrong here) to obtain access to the premises or to request any such information about residency during a immigration check aka "raid".

On a further note, the arguments about illegals generating tax base...I'd say it's dubious given the cash nature of their wages and the fact that many use city services without paying any of the local taxes. Even when sales tax is figured from their purchases, I believe its a net wash. Particularly when one considers they access health care and schools without any need to prove their legal residence. Since they are not likely to be property owners, they are not contributing to the operating budget of local schools, much of which is derived from local property taxes.

I also appreciate Unlawfulcombatant's lucid rebuttal of the flawed use of supply and demand theory applied to unlimited immigration as offerred by Ethereal. It is a fact that illegals drive down average wages. As it is minimum wage is considerably below what it should be. Adjusted for inflation since 1967, minimum wage today would be around 9 bucks an hour. (I believe its presently a miniscule 5.15 per hour).

Furthermore, it is utter nonsense that illegals do the jobs nobody wants. (Vicente Fox can go to hell..) Actually they're doing the jobs that many of the present welfare class recipients used to perform. On top of that, they then discriminate against Americans trying to obtain jobs. It is no accident that there are enclaves of same nationality/ethnicity workers in many day laborer positions just to name one instance that comes readily to mind.

TwoPops

Back
Top Bottom