• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are your LEAST favorite activities?

Any kind of waiting --- I hate waiting for slow people and I hate making people wait for me.

I had a roommate in college who loved shopping at Old Navy. The first time I went with her was the last time. We walked in and went our separate ways since we were looking for different things. I was done within 20 minutes and found her to see if she was ready yet. She was still looking and trying on so I went out into the mall and sat on a bench to wait. TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATER she comes out. I kid you not. Never again.

you shop like a man

so do I

I would have killed her

Walmart and now target.

I have mild ptsd, it pretty much never shows until I get into a crowded area. I can not stand going there, always way too crowded, every customer blocks the isles like they think that walmart was built exclusevly for them, And I can not stand the fact that the more busy walmart is, the less cashiers they have. I live in a military area, 1st and 15th are the busiest days, yet walmart will be standing room only with only 2 cashiers open, mcdonalds does the same, they will have lines forever, but have a bare minimum staff on their busiest days they full well knew were coming.

And now shopping at target. I used to use walmart except on the beginning and halfway through the month, because the target where I live is a ghost town. Problem is they are getting so bored there, especially since they have more staff than walmart, every isle I go on is a sneak attack from employees. Every isle an employee just comes around the corner asking if I need help finding anything, it bugs the crap out of me.

I noticed that.. Down here, the local supermarket is open all night long, 1) I like going after 8 or 9, since 1) there are a lot less people, and 2) that Texas sun won't turn the car into an oven in just a few minutes. I wish I could go back home. I was not expecting on spending the summer in Texas, that's for sure.

you shop like a man

so do I

I would have killed her

Haha. I prefer shopping by myself. I can spend a lot of time shopping, but I only like to do that when I'm on my own. I hate making people wait for me because I know how it feels to wait forever for someone.

Haha. I prefer shopping by myself. I can spend a lot of time shopping, but I only like to do that when I'm on my own. I hate making people wait for me because I know how it feels to wait forever for someone.
I'm the same way.

Shopping-pattern---Men-vs-women.jpg

Back
Top Bottom