• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are your favorite jeans?

I haven't worn a pair of jeans in years. I have multiple pairs of slacks, some khakis, athletic pants I used to ski in, and many pairs of shorts.

Jeans just aren't that comfortable to me.

You Ski? Somehow this makes me snicker.

I love my Levis and that will never change.

I love wearing white jeans, and IMO there's only a short window when you can wear white jeans and when it's too hot. I wore a pair of white Levi's Signature Jeans capris while at Storyland when my kid was little. My husband happened to get a shot of me from behind while heading into Cinderella's castle, and I was shocked at how flattering those jeans were to my butt. :shock: Light colored jeans tend to make you look bigger, so if you want to accentuate the lower half, go with light. :thumbs:

It does seem to be that Levis are the most popular here at DP.

I'm a workin' man. Wranglers.

Hers on the bedroom floor

Back
Top Bottom