• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are your favorite jeans?

Get fitted. :lol: Now, I realize people DO that kind of stuff, and I'm not laughing at you, or anyone else who does. I'm just laughing at the notion of ME going and getting fitted for anything. I go to Wal Mart in sweats and tank tops. I'm not really the type to "get fitted". ;) But, I getcha.

No, I hear ya. I don't want some saleschick measuring me and bugging me in the fitting room. Blech. Lucky is a different experience than that. Totally laid back. You tell then what you want in a pair of jeans, and they come back 2 minutes later with a coupla styles for you to try on. They'll pull from the sale rack, too.

Is it wrong for me to want to watch? :popcorn2:

It's kind of embarrassing. I'm trying to spank her fanny, but I can't reach that high. :lol:

I haven't worn a pair of jeans in years. I have multiple pairs of slacks, some khakis, athletic pants I used to ski in, and many pairs of shorts.

Jeans just aren't that comfortable to me.

In British english, a "fanny" is a ... *****. ;)

Those Brits always have been kind of backasswards

I learned that the hard way during a presentation back in the early 90s..."Fell right on their fannies" brought weird looks...a few gasps...but mostly snickers of laughter...

I learned that the hard way during a presentation back in the early 90s..."Fell right on their fannies" brought weird looks...a few gasps...but mostly snickers of laughter...

I found out when I mentioned wearing a fanny pack to one of my British friends.

He laughed... and laughed... and laughed some more

$119 bucks?

BM11807.jpg

This would look good on you Rev. :ssst:

Levi's 501 button-fly (the older and more broken-in, the better:))

I've been on a quest for the perfect fit. I'm going to try Seven because I've heard good things about them, but for now I've found that for bumming around jeans, Lucky Brand is very good. When I need to count on fit, I still go for Levi's.

What do you like?

Levi's and Converse One Star. I also like Dickies; one of my favorite pairs of pants is some black Dickie corduroys.
All of my pants and jeans have to be low-cut, because I seriously can't stand anything pinching me around the waist; I've always been that way.
I also like my jeans to be wide/flared at the ankle.
I tend to keep my jeans for years, until they're completely disreputable-looking and covered with patches; once I get them broke in and comfortable and perfect, I don't want to give them up. I'll wear them to tatters first. :lol:

In British english, a "fanny" is a ... *****. ;)

Other UK-ish terms for ***** include "front bum", "cunny", and "bits".

"No need to beat the bloody door down, ye feckin' wanker! I'll be out as soon as I get done shaving me bits!"

My wife has a pair of very loose fitting jeans where the crotch area has worn out completely. Those are probably my favorite.

I was trying to pick on you but now I think it was poorly executed.
White jeans are ugly in my opinion.

Better on men than on women.
First, most women don't have the ass to pull off white; second, Murphy's Law dictates that you will hemorrhage massively from the vagina the second you step outside your door wearing white below the waist.

Back
Top Bottom