• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you watching?

I'm on day 5 of the Doctor Who marathon on BBC America.

Right now watching snowpiercer fringe pacfic rim again dracula untold and fast 9 and rewatching the star wars movie.

I finished And Just Like That -- the sequel to Sex and the City. What on earth were they thinking??? It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

I am deep into Star Trek Voyager, I am over half way and I am loving it. After that I am going to watch TNG, DS9, Enterprise, Picard and of course Star Trek Discovery.

I am deep into Star Trek Voyager, I am over half way and I am loving it. After that I am going to watch TNG, DS9, Enterprise, Picard and of course Star Trek Discovery.

Voyager is one of the worst

Voyager is one of the worst
Seven of Nine is great and Voyager is a fine show, not my favorite Star Trek series but they cannot all be DS9.

I'm in the middle of Nine Perfect Strangers on Hulu. I finished the book and then started watching the series. The book was fine. I was expecting more suspense. The series is really bad. They did try to add in suspense, but it's so clunky and eyeroll worthy. Nicole Kidman plays the lead. She's supposed to be Russian, but she sounds exactly like an Australian who sometimes slips into a bad Russian accent. I'll definitely finish it, but it's not great.
NBA, every night.
I dont do the Netflix thing .

If I go to a steakhouse I'm going to get a steak
if I go to a steakhouse 4 days in a row you can be sure the 4th day I am picking anything but steak.

The worst Trek show so far is Enterprise but then again it never got the time to make it to season 7.

And I had such high hopes for Enterprise as I am a huge fan of Bakula, ever since his days on one of the best shows out there, Quantum Leap.

Another show that I watched during that time was Sliders, which I thought also had a great idea. And of course Stargate SG1. Fantastic show.

if I go to a steakhouse 4 days in a row you can be sure the 4th day I am picking anything but steak.

The worst Trek show so far is Enterprise but then again it never got the time to make it to season 7.

And I had such high hopes for Enterprise as I am a huge fan of Bakula, ever since his days on one of the best shows out there, Quantum Leap.

Another show that I watched during that time was Sliders, which I thought also had a great idea. And of course Stargate SG1. Fantastic show.

Sliders was great, I wouldn't mind a reboot on that one.

I really never got into SG1, maybe one day I'll give it a watch.

I also enjoyed Babylon 5

Sliders was great, I wouldn't mind a reboot on that one.

I really never got into SG1, maybe one day I'll give it a watch.

I also enjoyed Babylon 5
loved Babylon 5.

I was always into Egyptology so Stargate SG1 was great for that.

Back
Top Bottom