• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you playing?

Aunt Spiker

Cheese
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
What games are you into? (computer, station, arcade, application, etc)

I'm forever a fan and champion of Unreal Tournament 2004.

Dungeon Keeper, it's great - my little Pet Dungeons do so well!

Super Street Fighter IV and FreeCiv. I've also got a weekly tabletop HARP game (setting is Super Mario Bros. re-envisioned as barbarian/urban fantasy) and a play-by-post HARP game set in the old AD&D Spelljammer setting.

Red Alert 3, GTA San Andraes, Freelancer, Vanguard SoH, Sim City 4, I switch around a lot.

Dungeon Keeper 2 is pretty good, and it's cool to see that someone else plays it too. I actually liked the first one better but it's hard to find.

I'm bouncing between Dragon Age: Origins, World of Warcraft, and now D&D Online (giving it a try since it's free and they've made it easier to solo)

I'm currently playing City of Heroes, Infamous, Civilization 3, and two tabletop D&D 3.5 games (Running one, playing in the other).

What games are you into? (computer, station, arcade, application, etc)

Zoo Tycoon 2 and Sid Meier's Civilization, at the moment.

I recently tried Myst- bought a special edition pack that had all three of them for 14 bucks. Hated it.
I put it down in the laundry room so somebody else could have it.
I just started playing Empire Total War, but I don't know if I'm going to like it or not.

Last edited:
Right now I'm playing rf online. Sometimes I play the Sims 3, Sim City 4, and Xbox 360 games.

Well, I started to play a career in Need for Speed (Carbon) but my husband took it over and advanced me so far that I can't keep up - so I have to start a different game.
*grumble grumble*

I don't play games as much as I used to, but I do still play both Everquest games some, plus Eve Online some. Offline I have Fallout 3, Dragon Age and Civ4 loaded up and play each some.

I just played through the Chzo Mythos which was really good story and settings wise if you can handle the simplistic graphics. I also recently played through the original Fallout. That basically just leave Civ 4 BTS that I'm playing right now.

I use to play all the Command and Conquer games, Star Wars Battlefield 2, Star Wars Battleground, and WoW, but I stopped when I got into college. Now I just play the occasional game of Madden or Fifa and Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Although there has been some talk about going back to WoW before the new expac comes out.

World of Warcraft.

Jallman, Moon and I have been trying DDO(which is kinda neat, and FTP), and I have been trying Age of Conan, which so far is a blast.

I got sucked into DDO by some friends. I've also been trying to play Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II, but I've only managed to fail consistently and spectacularly.

On the tabletop front, I've been reading my Rolemaster books cover-to-cover trying to figure out how to play.

Phantasy star Online Ep.1&2
*(server is up and running and is free :D )*
Gta4 never get old going online and just wrecking house :D
W.O.W.

Recently finished Starcraft II and tried playing on Battlenet a bit. I was quickly reminded why I quit playing on Battlenet when Starcraft I came out (too many douchy 14-year-olds, and everyone I get matched with either kicks the crap out of me or I kick the crap out of them, I never get good opponents).

Going Rogue just came out for City of Heroes, so that's taking up most of my time at the moment.

Best online game ever to be made was Joint Operations Typhoon Rising by Novalogic. It took skill and once you got the hang of it ... sweet memories. Unfortunately, Novalogic had no clue how to make money out of it and it died a few years ago, hacks took over.
https://www.novaworld.com/Players/JoStats.aspx?id=26003739491&p=646067

Now I play bad boyfriend 2, but it doesnt come near to JOTR in terms of gameplay. Nova is the only producer who makes never ending maps, you can walk ten minutes east and you'll end up on the western side of the map, which is about 64km2. The only true AAS ever made, noobs have no chance.

Just started Leagues of Legend. Loving it so far

Last edited:
I'm waiting for Assassins Creed Brotherhood to come out. Not playing anything in the meantime. Too much work to do.

Back
Top Bottom