• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you planning to be for Halloween?

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Given that one friend of mine has taken to calling me " Jason Vorhees " and now people have been wishing me happy birthday today.

I have decided to go as "Jason"

I will either be going as Irritated Dad handing out candy or be going as Irritated Dad pimping his angelic faced little boys for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that he plans to steal from them. My wife hasn't let me know one which yet.

Lonely guy buying smarties for himself.

What are you planning to be for Halloween?

a year older. that's my birthday.

i will also be the house that hands out full sized candy bars; i have a lot of fun with that every year. once i hand out the first one, traffic increases exponentially as word gets around.

I am planning to b e quiet so the kids go away.

Lonely guy buying smarties for himself.

That sounds like a great idea. I love Smarties, and I'll be out here at home alone. In the 25 years I've lived here, there has never been a single kid come trick-or-treating. Maybe I'll make some pumpkin spice coffee to jazz things up a little. :lol:

Me

Sometimes I really scare myself.

Eh, I'll probably go downtown and get trashed. It's worth it for the reactions my costume generally tends to get out of people if nothing else.

295913_570107223855_2056064376_n.jpg

:lol:

Everyone here is too old to do Halloween. We haven't had a single trick-or-treater for more than a decade, my kids will probably go to a party, my wife and I will stay home and watch a movie or something.

It's too bad, Halloween used to be fun.

Aaron Hernandez.

Everyone here is too old to do Halloween. We haven't had a single trick-or-treater for more than a decade, my kids will probably go to a party, my wife and I will stay home and watch a movie or something.

It's too bad, Halloween used to be fun.

Halloween movies are all reruns and mostly suck. Get off your ass and scare somebody.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1062313175 said:
Halloween movies are all reruns and mostly suck. Get off your ass and scare somebody.

You can't, if you do anything scary, they'll send the police after you for hurting someone's feelings.

Some character named CRUE CAB leaning on the bar at Frankies. Till the kiddies go away.:mrgreen:

I'm dressing up for school that day. I'll post a pic. :)

They have trick or treating down in town, all the businesses stay open late, cops directing traffic. Been doing that for a number of years.

I live out in the country, and the distance between houses and the narrow, unlit country roads don't make for safe walking for most kids, so I think the town thing is a good idea.

It also means I don't have to answer the door. ;)

Back
Top Bottom