• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

From a much simpler time when people didn't think everything was all about themselves.

Going back to what I love most, classical music

Last edited:
put on your headphones and just listen

This is one of my favorite songs. the entire Aja CD is amazing.

Fagan and Backer were both visionaries and utter perfectionists.

This is the best song Stevie Winwood and Traffic ever recorded. You need to understand the lyrics to get it.

Last edited:
Did I say I really, really, really like this album? lol...

The Kinks are launching a 60th Anniversary Celebration of their illustrious musical career, confirming their vital importance to popular music.

Classic 60s summer anthem by the Kinks, written by songwriter Ray Davies at home when he was ill and featured on their critically acclaimed fourth studio album Face To Face, released in October 1966. A UK #1 and US top 20 hit. With a strong music hall flavour and lyrical focus, the track was part of a stylistic departure for the band and is described by Ray Davies as “one of our most atmospheric recording sessions”.

Back
Top Bottom