• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

There's going to be a quiz after the song. You have to know what was going on between the Swedes, the Austrians, and the Russians. Then you have to expand on how it affected the revolutions of 1848.

A couple of years ago in Vienna at Rathausplatz, the city hall park, where they city has outdoor concerts and other performances, I saw the Eric Clapton concert from Albert Hall on the massive screen about 4 stories tall. The sound on speaker towers that were also several stories tall was excellent.

I have no idea how many people were there but Clapton was fabulous and the concert rocked the night. Beer flowed. Americans, Canadians, Brits, Scots, Australians, Irish could not sit or stand still while Clapton played. The Austrians sat attentive and seemed to enjoy the concert but they barely feckin moved. Not a head nod, not a foot tap. I guess it's not in their culture.

A couple of years ago in Vienna at Rathausplatz, the city hall park, where they city has outdoor concerts and other performances, I saw the Eric Clapton concert from Albert Hall on the massive screen about 4 stories tall. The sound on speaker towers that were also several stories tall was excellent.

I have no idea how many people were there but Clapton was fabulous and the concert rocked the night. Beer flowed. Americans, Canadians, Brits, Scots, Australians, Irish could not sit or stand still while Clapton played. The Austrians sat attentive and seemed to enjoy the concert but they barely feckin moved. Not a head nod, not a foot tap. I guess it's not in their culture.
And yet these male Tyrolean dancers are from Austria. ;)

Speaking of Scots whatever happened to F1 driver Jackie Stewart. Did he died?

To all the negative people out there who forgot the jungle man came from and have never been smacked in the mouth for spreading their shitty thoughts thanks to the comfort of modern society.

As I really only listen to classical music and a little jazz I'm probably in a minority of one here. Haydn perhaps the most in terms of time spent. Many others of course - lately quite a lot of Shostakovich.

Till Lindemann ( Rammstein) sings old soviet song.

Back
Top Bottom