• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

day after Easter:

Remember when Tom Cruise was cool? Strange, I don't either.

Listening to this song turned all the way up will lower your blood pressure by at least 20 points. Even on a bad day, guaranteed.

The Quo revisit a minor hit from 1970! The ones not playing tele's are the bass and organist...

"Yo dawg, I heard you're a fan of Steven Seagal, so I put some Seagull in your Seagal and switched it from AC to DC!"

thumb_create-meme-sad-xzibit-xzibit-yo-dawg-53095269.png

The Quo revisit a minor hit from 1970! The ones not playing tele's are the bass and organist...

Pretty good but they look kind of old for me to have never heard of them before, Are they Irish?

Pretty good but they look kind of old for me to have never heard of them before, Are they Irish?

They're a London band from 1962, a British institution, still gigging, despite death and other membership changes!. The lead singer lived in Ireland for a time. They never made it in the US Though "In the Army Now" might have crept into the US charts. They opened Live Aid.

The 100 Greatest Soul Songs of the 70s

(Time: 2:50:35)

America. What more is there to say?

Magic, do you believe in it at all?

Since Alan Parson Project came up:

Stay at least for the sax solo @ 2:40

Lord why hath ye forsaken me?

Puts me in the mind of these guys. A little.

Back
Top Bottom