• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

Metal bands from Sweden and Russia,i have no idea what they are singing about in their languages,but i like it.

Jimmy Bower is god!

* holy crap that was good if I do say so myself

It's autumn around us and I think it would be better, if we met half an hour before spring.
But we were late and we punished for the fact that the words of love were said to the wrong people
Half an hour before spring

"Half an hour before spring"

“Those who vote decide nothing, those who count the vote decide everything” - Stalin
This well-known phrase belongs to Napoleon III. He said it after another plebiscite in France.
Comrade Stalin just paraphrased it: "In bourgeois countries, what matters is not how they vote, but how they count."

More John Lennon please.

Blue Bayou, now that's a kind of blue everyone can get behind. You have to excuse her she's got a worried mind.

w1q1i0r421751.jpg

Bet you never talked to your crush like this.

Back
Top Bottom