• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

Don't let a little pandemic get you down people. Cleave to the bight side of the road not the dark end of the street.

One of the greatest songs of all time!

Gotta love that pirates of the carribean movie theme sample in the middle of the song.

One of the songs from a movie in the 90's that had a metalhead in it, only thing is in the movie the song seemed it was turned down a little, so it was hard to find the exact song.

Some of the comments regarding the next two videos are hilarious.

Someone: What kind of music do you listen to?​
Me: ...it's complicated.​
This song better be played at my funeral or I’m not attending.​

====================================

As a goth that also loves funk/disco, this is both a masterpiece and an abomination.​
this is simultaneously the best and the worst thing ive ever heard​
The space aliens are going to kill every last one of us when they find this video​
This is like putting happy music over a documentary about sexual assault​

Something drove me to post this today and it wasn't Uber or Lyft.

Nobody did it like the Winters brothers...

Back
Top Bottom