• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

I always said no band is any good without a decent horn section. Thank you BB King.

"Taking Me Back" Live from Jack White's private tour rehearsals. Introducing the "Supply Chain Issues Tour" quartet with Dominic Davis, Quincy McCrary, & Daru Jones in The Blue Room at Third Man Records. FEAR OF THE DAWN out April 8, 2022 & ENTERING HEAVEN ALIVE out July 22, 2022.

"I Believe to My Soul" is a cover of Ray Charles' song. It's from "Eat It"- the 1973 double album released by Humble Pie.

The Thrill Is Gone

I've got this one saved in bookmarks. Genius. I mean...BBK alone..

But at the time, many years ago, my main reason was to listen to Slash play the blues. (I always had a soft spot for Gn'R.....and that soaring, delicious guitar; oh, he can make that thing kiss your ears).

See BBK looking at him as he plays? See those eyes? He's got it. And BBK is of course the master amongst masters and probably a tad above them too. I don't want to insult the rest. They're all masters or they wouldn't be there.

Let me add my own, on a different note:

Not really blues, or is it. Best performance of this song I've heard, and who cares if the lyrics make the slightest bit of sense?

Last edited:
From the Earth, Wind & Fire album 'The Best of Earth, Wind & Fire, Vol. 1'....

September - Leonid & Friends

From the Earth, Wind & Fire album 'I Am'....

After the Love Has Gone – Leonid & Friends

The storied tale of Lemmiwinks. Not a bad tune if I do say.

There's something magical about the deep and mournful tone of this lap steel guitar. I tuned it down 2 whole steps to Open Cm, and there is a deep and sustaining resonance that comes from the air chamber inside that really blooms in those low registers. It just made me feel like conjuring those mournful healing blues..

Bobby Whitlock - Thorn Tree in the Garden (sorry for the shaky camera)

Linda Ronstadt from the old days.

From the 1979 "Streets Of Fire" soundtrack....

Tonight Is What It Means To Be Young - Ellen Aim and The Attackers

Back
Top Bottom