• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

Other than the Jefferson Airplane (Balin, Slick, Kantner, Kaukonen), few bands had FOUR members who could sing well. So the Beatles had 2-3 (depending on how you view George) great singers and then Ringo. LZ had one, the Who two, the ABB two, the Stones 2, so Ringo might have been the second best #4 singer for a major rock band.

There was a really, really good vocal by Ringo I saw recently but now I can't find it. He was singing to his daughter and it blew me away. Ring a bell with anyone? It was post breakup of the Beatles.

"Hit 'Em Back"
(feat. Robert Randolph & Tony Coleman)

Everyone's fighting, they've taken sides
You just wanna run and hide
They push your buttons, get under your skin
Till it seems nobody can win
Don't worry 'bout it, ain't nothing new
To change minds, here's what we do

Hit 'em back, back, back (hit 'em back)
Hit 'em right back with love
Let 'em scream (let 'em scream)
Push and shove (push and shove)

From different places, worlds apart
Blues brought us together right from the start
Don't matter where you're born, where you been
The shade of your eyes, or the color of your skin
We'll join together, love like no other
I'll be your sister if you'll be my brother

Some gonna say you're weak
By turning the other cheek
We can solve any problems we got
If we all give love a shot

Liars gonna lie, haters gonna hate
We gotta love each other 'fore it's too late
So let 'em try to stir things up
We'll have another drink from the loving cup
And if we fall eventually
I forgive you if you forgive me

Hit 'em back (hit 'em back)

Playing For Change​

In honor of Bob Dylan’s 80th birthday today, we’re excited to share this acoustic rendition of his hit song “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door.” This intimate performance features Afro Fiesta (Mermans Mosengo and Jason Tamba) along with Twanguero and I-Taweh performing live outside during a special filming of Mark’s Park.

She was barely famous at the time and knocked this one out of the park.

She was barely famous at the time and knocked this one out of the park.
Except for being cute, does he has any solid good songs? I am just asking, 'cos i am not familiar with her work

Except for being cute, does he has any solid good songs? I am just asking, 'cos i am not familiar with her work
She is enormously famous, has won major awards, and is a top selling singer. Whether you like her work is up to you. She has done so many songs that most people can find at least one they like.

Last edited:
She is enormously famous, has won major awards, and is a top selling singer. Whether you like her work is up to you. She has done so many songs that most people can find at least one they like.
Give me a couple of her best songs, for example like Britney Spears "Hit me baby one more time" and "Toxic"

Give me a couple of her best songs, for example like Britney Spears "Hit me baby one more time" and "Toxic"
I will give you one. You can find others, believe me!

"I Knew You Were Trouble"
Taylor Swift

Let's just say it's topical.

Explicit lyrics, like a lot.

Let's just say it's topical.

Explicit lyrics, like a lot.

192761771_1889860957839601_4190264425083923266_n.jpg

Playing For Change​

In honor of Bob Dylan’s 80th birthday today, we’re excited to share this acoustic rendition of his hit song “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door.” This intimate performance features Afro Fiesta (Mermans Mosengo and Jason Tamba) along with Twanguero and I-Taweh performing live outside during a special filming of Mark’s Park.

I had never heard of these guys before, great version of this classic song, thank you. This song is so good it is impossible to do it badly, even though Guns N Roses tried.

Back
Top Bottom