• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

I ****in' love this song

It sounds so ridiculous when it gets to the part where hes says "YOURE GONNA DIE! ................... Innn.. Thaaa.. Jungle. Welcome tooooo thaaa jungle!"

Educational topic. The countertenor is the rarest and highest male operatic voice. It sounds almost feminine, but it's still masculine. Do not confuse it with falsetto, which is naturally available to absolutely any man. In pop music, it is very fashionable to squeal in falsetto, and many unsophisticated people applaud and think that this is a talent.

Getting my legs back under me after my ban for criticizing the Minneapolis police for letting Glenn Floyd live as long as he did. I didn't mean any disrespect to other drug addicts or fake $20 bill passers anywhere.

As long as you're here might as well enjoy this.

It's been more than 3 years and more than 5k posts, so it's time for a new thread.

Please don't abuse or spam this thread - thanks in advance.

I'll start this one off with the great Cliff Burton and three of his friends.

IMHO, the best psychedelic rock song of the last 30 years

Johnny B. Goode

Has anyone counted how many times that song has been covered. Hendrix, Grateful Dead are two I know of prominently. Others covered by lots of artists include

Bonnie Dobson's Morning Dew
(Nazareth, Grateful Dead, 31st of February/Allman Brothers, the National, Robert Plant, Tim Rose, etc) and

Tim Hardin's IF I were a Carpenter
(Robert Plant, Small Faces, Bobby Darin, the Cash family, etc)

two amazing slide guitar players sharing the stage:

Back
Top Bottom