• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is awesome.

Here is a very different sounding FC with its more famous lady singer-the late great Sandy Denny. Not quite the stunning beauty judy dyble once was but what a voice

here she is doing a dylan song

sandy was close to Robert Plant who remains close to Fairport's Reunions each year, Sandy was on THE BATTLE FOR EVERMORE

and now something completely different (I am watching that film now)

Between TD and PerfectStorm you two know some very obscure music and artist according today's standards, not to mention revealing some great tunes, thanks again.

Now for something completely off the wall and very RED..but catchy:) BUT!..being in artillery while in service..I love it

Last edited:
They played this on GMA and damn I been listening to it since. This some good stuff right here makes me wanna smoke some weed and shake my groove thing:)

Sandy and Robert: the only guest artist to appear on a LZ studio record

last tune of the night

many artists have done various versions of songs called Gloria-Laura Brannigan and the incomparable high Priestess of punk, Patti Smith but no one quite comes close to the lads from Ireland early in their career the energy in the ending is wonderful

Harder rock version of the classic House of the Rising Sun, but it still preserves an element of the original blues flavor along with an amazing beat and guitar work blended with the outstanding vocals.

Like the mood that this track brings, not sure if it's been posted before.

These two are for you sis. Love ya...

Musically and lyrically... majestic and stunning.

Enjoy :)

They played this on GMA and damn I been listening to it since. This some good stuff right here makes me wanna smoke some weed and shake my groove thing:)

Heard it live last night. They were superb!

From the Post Mick Clash, The Album was sort of a bummer but this is a great song

RIP Joe, you were all that rocked in the early 80s

and one with Mick-a rarely heard tune called Car Jammin' (Combat Rock, the record "Rock the Casbah came from)

and from the greatest album of the 1980's (London Calling-Rolling Stones #1 pick)

wonderful line-they sang the red flag, they wore the black one

And my favorite cut from Sandinista and my favorite Mick lead vocals and guitar work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom