• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasha you must be a Euro dance fan?
My sister is a Gold Level in Ballroom Dancing - Latin Dances Category

She can dance any style though. Sometimes a club will feature her in a spotlight dance performance.

Tash is very good and she has killer legs

She can dance any style though. Sometimes a club will feature her in a spotlight dance performance.

You two are sisters?

Damn, is she single? :mrgreen:

Sister's?...this means you must have great legs too;)

Yes. We are both single and still a bit too risque for the picket fence thing.

Lol. I'm 5'11". Tash is one inch taller so her legs are one inch better ;)
Never be in a rush to commit to the white picket fence thing, take it from a old man freedom is great thing so enjoy while it last;)

How does the word threesome sound to you? ;) :mrgreen:

(just kidding, I know you're both Israeli Amazons, please don't hurt me...too much)

(just kidding, I know you're both Israeli Amazons, please don't hurt me...too much)
Actually Spud Israeli girls are awesome..cute to.

Lol. I'm 5'11". Tash is one inch taller so her legs are one inch better ;)
for your sister, my father used to dance to this with my mother down the hallways of our house, we kids used to snicker but hey what a tune;)

remember this from our stay in Spain...

Damn sis... shutty-uppy :3oops:

Love ya sweetie ;)

My rap taste is very limited but I do like this one..

Me too!

Some of it is really powerful and has real anger, some collaborative stuff is really clever and breaks new ground but a lot is misogynistic and I have no time for that.

Here's one I really liked (anything with electric guitar usually gets a second listen from me)

There's some Jay-Z and Linkin Park collaboration that I keep meaning to listen to - never been a fan of either though.

And making a guitar sing: Django Reinhardt (wish he were alive now with modern recording technology)

I'm selling tickets to this match up to live in message board history (or should I say herstory).....Get 'em quick before they sell out!

Me too!

Some of it is really powerful and has real anger, some collaborative stuff is really clever and breaks new ground but a lot is misogynistic and I have no time for that.

Here's one I really liked (anything with electric guitar usually gets a second listen from me)

There's some Jay-Z and Linkin Park collaboration that I keep meaning to listen to - never been a fan of either though.
Oh yea I remember this and it kicks ass.

How about some of this..

Now this tune and the parachute pants, I think my brother in law..LMAO, Awesome tune!

Last edited:
Oh yea I remember this and it kicks ass.

Best of the rap/metal collaborations I've heard so far, and to think the revisited track is from 1986.

What have we had since?

Robert Plant for me tonight now - love the "Sixty-Six to Timbuktu" album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom