• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Old school Pantera!

In a country mood, I suppose

dj_smiley.gif

Can't get much more old school than singing about the world's oldest profession - haw, haw, haw..

First one to post a LZ video! :2razz:

The Rain Song ~ Led Zeppelin

First one to post a LZ video! :2razz:

The Rain Song ~ Led Zeppelin

one of my least favorite songs from that record not bad-just so many better

this being my favorite-and one that is one of my all time LZ favorites

love the wonderful guitar opening and the carpet bombing that follows as Bonham unleashes his drumming blitzkrieg

one of my least favorite songs from that record not bad-just so many better

this being my favorite-and one that is one of my all time LZ favorites

love the wonderful guitar opening and the carpet bombing that follows as Bonham unleashes his drumming blitzkrieg

Awesome tune! We just have to fill this new music thread with some LZ! :mrgreen:

As I'm sure most of the music thread regulars know, one of my favorite LZ tunes ~ Achilles Last Stand

I've just started re-watching Californication. This cover of the classic John Lennon song appears in the first episode:

As I'm sure most of the music thread regulars know, one of my favorite LZ tunes ~ Achilles Last Stand

that and nobody's fault but mine are the two tunes that got airplay from presence

This might be my favorite: LZ Never performed it live

that and nobody's fault but mine are the two tunes that got airplay from presence

This might be my favorite: LZ Never performed it live

That's definitely one of the lesser known LZ songs. I really like this one off that album too.

That's definitely one of the lesser known LZ songs. I really like this one off that album too.

LZ III probably has the most songs people are not familiar with

ask 100 casual Zep fans to write down 20 songs and you won't see much of these

and ones that I like far better

LZ III probably has the most songs people are not familiar with

ask 100 casual Zep fans to write down 20 songs and you won't see much of these

and ones that I like far better

I love That's The Way, one of my favorites. It's a beautiful song. :)

yeah that and tangerine are my two favorites from that record. Out on the tiles I saw live, it rocks

LZ III was the most under appreciated of their main records but the more you listen to it the more you see why these four were the best band there ever was

Glorious Morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom