• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you craving right now?

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

A good old-fashioned bacon cheeseburger. Sometimes you just want the simple things in life. :)

A good old-fashioned bacon cheeseburger. Sometimes you just want the simple things in life. :)

Not craving anything right now - just had dinner - fish and salad - was very good.

Hey, any of you west coasters... I could really go for a seafood dinner from Scoma's in SF.... I'll pay the shipping. :lol:

i was craving a local burger called a Big Al. i just made that happen, and it was as good as i remember. reminded me of Saturday nights when i was a little kid; it's nice when a local burger joint stays in business.

I know what I'm not craving. I ordered a pizza with yellow peppers, but they put green peppers on it!

There used to be a 24 hour place near me that had the best fried mushrooms ever. I big fat burger, shake, and a side of shrooms was my teenage diet. Too bad they shut down in a messy divorce. My kids will never know how bad Ruby Tuesday sucks in comparison.

Having JUST finished a bbq chicken leg quarter, mashed potatoes, fried sweet corn and purplehull peas...a lard/buttermilk cathead biscuit with a large dollop of sorghum molasses...

Having JUST finished a bbq chicken leg quarter, mashed potatoes, fried sweet corn and purplehull peas...a lard/buttermilk cathead biscuit with a large dollop of sorghum molasses...

Did you remember to take your cholesterol meds? :shock:

A fast food cheeseburger would be good. I didn't go to a fast food joint the entire summer holiday, not on purpose though, it just kind of happened. And since classes started, I've only gone to Subway and BK is a no in my book.

*sigh*

Some steamed cabbage, sounds good right now, with a bit if chargrilled chicken seasoned just with garlic, black pepper, and salt. And some teriyaki sauce. And sticky white rice. Think I am gona get me a rice bowl. Tasty goodness.

Irish stew during a somewhat chilly day and evening.

Irish-stew.jpg

A doughnut, from this great place up the street that is going to give me diabetes someday.

Too sugary for a lot of people, but right up my alley.

Unfortunately it's raining and I don't feel like going out in it. *sigh* First world problems.

What am I craving right now? Greens. Greens are important to supporting a healthy nerve system among other things. Since I joined DP I have noticed an increase for the need of greens in my diet. :lol:

Tonight I prepared boneless chicken breasts by marinating them in several herbs and spices. Then I baked them. While I baked the chicken breasts, I also baked potatoes. In this household the hubby does not think a meal is complete unless it has a potato or rice included. I sliced the chicken breasts and placed them over a bed of romaine lettuce, fresh tomatoes from the garden, cucumbers, sweet onions and black olive tossed in a Vidalia onion dressing. It was delish. Hubby isn't a big salad eater and because I am concerned that Hubby gets his greens, I also fixed French style green beans with slivered almonds as a side. The extra baked potatoes will do nicely tomorrow morning as homefries. Nothing goes better with eggs than homefries. :)

Thread: What are you craving right now?

Oral sex.
Sweetheart's out of town.

It's 4:16 on Friday. I'm craving a 44 minute jump forward in time.

Some Thai drunken noodles, a bottle of Russian River Pliny the Elder,a heath bar and world peace.

Chicken. For some reason I've been craving rotisserie chicken lately but I don't have any. :( Maybe I'll buy one tomorrow.

I was craving a delicious beer. Now I'm having one. Craving: satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom