• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Are You All Doing Out There in AZ?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

By what process can an election be decertified?

This just gets nuttier and nuttier. Look at the carp going on in PA! One can only hope that the radicals keep exposing themselves until the midterms and the majority of Americans say they have had it! How does this ever stop as long as Trump is "he who must be obeyed and adored"?

Right-wing radicals such as Wendy Rogers in the Arizona State Legislature is a big reason why the next Arizona Governor should be a Democrat. The Republicans in this states are likely going to keep control of the Legislature due to redistricting. There needs to be a Governor willing to stand up to them. I voted for Ducey back in 2018, but I will likely be voting for Katie Hobbs in 2022.

Right-wing radicals such as Wendy Rogers in the Arizona State Legislature is a big reason why the next Arizona Governor should be a Democrat. The Republicans in this states are likely going to keep control of the Legislature due to redistricting. There needs to be a Governor willing to stand up to them. I voted for Ducey back in 2018, but I will likely be voting for Katie Hobbs in 2022.
they are the reason that Republicans may lose big time in the next election in Arizona....remember what happened in Virginia?

It can't.

Wendy Rogers is a loon.

Each day, with no real break, the right finds new depths in bat shit crazy.

This would be a matter for the courts, and even then it would be an incredible long shot.

Is everyone out in AZ bored, tired of passing all these dates conspiracy theorists said Trump would be installed as President?

You have to remember, Wendy is insane. She ran several times and lost, then she moved to a district as stupid as she is.

A good question.

I was on another board where they were nothing but "the election was stolen". I got tired of the pushback and constant lectures simply because I questioned the idea that the left actively "stole" the election.

To be clear.

I voted for Trump....twice.

But he lost.

Game over.

If there is a question of election integrity (and there certainly seems to be), address it in 2022. But get out of the past.

Move on.

Back
Top Bottom