• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What a shock !!!!!

rcart76

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
So the President is currently speaking live from the Clinton Global Initiative giving a detail explanation about the ACA, with all the major cable news network covering it except one.

I bet you can't guess who that is.......

What happen to fair and balance ????

They spent years letting republicans trash the bill on their network. If they were "fair and balance", they would let their viewers hear his side of the story and let the viewers make a decision on how they feel about it.

Now I promise you that they will chop up the discussion tonight and leave out the good stuff and just bad mouth the discussion. This is their brand of Fair and Balance...

So the President is currently speaking live from the Clinton Global Initiative giving a detail explanation about the ACA, with all the major cable news network covering it except one.

I bet you can't guess who that is.......

What happen to fair and balance ????

They spent years letting republicans trash the bill on their network. If they were "fair and balance", they would let their viewers hear his side of the story and let the viewers make a decision on how they feel about it.

Do you believe the President is capable of reviewing the law in a fair and balanced manner? I don't...

Do you believe the President is capable of reviewing the law in a fair and balanced manner? I don't...

Well, since it's not like he'd be grading his own work, since he charged others with the task of cobbling together this mess, I don't see why not. But it's not going to happen, IMO. Too damn much confusing reading required! Unfortunately, this was the same problem that many Democrats who voted for it had, which explains why we are stuck with this "trainwreck" that most people don't want or like.

And learning that certain favorites are not required to follow this law, but are receiving exemptions, is certain to make it even more unpopular to those who do! Since when has a Law not applied to everyone equally? :eek:

Good evening, AP. :2wave:.

0bama is a little bitch. Here you have gridlock on Capitol Hill and what is the World's Worst President Ever doing?

...campaigning. It's the absolute only thing the man knows how to do. He goes out on tour (like the rock star he thinks he is), puts on his ghetto accent for the plebs, and snipes at "the opposition" from afar.

Grow a pair 0bama, and get back to Capitol Hill. Put your money where your mouth is and join in the debate, you [poultry excrement]. How about instead of surrounding yourself with union lemmings who are paid to agree with you, you go debate the 54% (majority) of citizens that do not support 0bamaCare? Biggest [kitty] in Government.

He's certainly capable of doing so, but there's no motivation for him to do so.

So all the republicans that had a open mike on fox to bitch and tell their side of the story were being fair and balance???

0bama is a little bitch. Here you have gridlock on Capitol Hill and what is the World's Worst President Ever doing?

...campaigning. It's the absolute only thing the man knows how to do. He goes out on tour (like the rock star he thinks he is), puts on his ghetto accent for the plebs, and snipes at "the opposition" from afar.

Grow a pair 0bama, and get back to Capitol Hill. Put your money where your mouth is and join in the debate, you [poultry excrement]. How about instead of surrounding yourself with union lemmings who are paid to agree with you, you go debate the 54% (majority) of citizens that do not support 0bamaCare? Biggest [kitty] in Government.

Your statement proves how partisan you are. So he is a little bitch for going out to the American people and defending his signature bill? The republicans have been campaigning against this bill for years while gridlock is going on (41 times to be exact). Therefore each and every one of them are 41 times the bigger bitch than Obama is by your standards.

I saw coverage of the speech on Fox last night. Apparently the OP wasn't watching.

So he is a little bitch for going out to the American people and defending his signature bill?
Yes. The fight isn't in some union hall in Kansas City. It's on Capitol Hill.

The republicans have been campaigning against this bill for years while gridlock is going on (41 times to be exact). Therefore each and every one of them are 41 times the bigger bitch than Obama is by your standards.

Uh...no. From what I can tell, they're right there in Capitol Hill...not passing a budget because of legislation that at least 51% of Americans did not want passed anyway. But the democrats gave us a big middle finger, and passed it anyway (with more pork crammed into it than a livestock trailer).

Back
Top Bottom