• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What a reactionary trainwreck

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The tulsi gabbard fiasco show how easy it is to be swayed by emotion and false narrative.

Likely the simple fact that she was with Tucker Carlson is what led to all this ignorant false hysteria about her words.

She was perfectly reasonable in her concerns and did not utter a single falsehood (as many are claiming).

Nor was she being sympathetic to Russia, in fact part of her concern was that Russia could potentially use pathogens with evil intent.

Not exactly flattering to Russia.

Oh but she spoke with Tucker so she must be evil lol

maxresdefault.jpg

The tulsi gabbard fiasco show how easy it is to be swayed by emotion and false narrative.

Likely the simple fact that she was with Tucker Carlson is what led to all this ignorant false hysteria about her words.

She was perfectly reasonable in her concerns and did not utter a single falsehood (as many are claiming).

Nor was she being sympathetic to Russia, in fact part of her concern was that Russia could potentially use pathogens with evil intent.

She is unlikely to ever break out of where she is at this point. Used by "the right" and hated by "the left".

This chat site is not profiled to understand such a reasonable and fair post .

Next thing you will be a Russian bit/bot /but/ and Putin lover . Which in fairness would be a reward versus having any connection with the Sleepy and Kamel double act .

See previous hysterical post (5) , just as a convenient example

She's a train wreck, all right, and she's still crashing.

projection. There was nothing false about her traitorous, pro russia comments. You people aren't fooling or even trolling anybody with these moronic lies and projection, unless your trolling goal is to make the right look bad, then I guess well done. But they don't need any help, they look bad all by themsevles with their idiotic beliefs and actions

projection. There was nothing false about her traitorous, pro russia comments. You people aren't fooling or even trolling anybody with these moronic lies and projection, unless your trolling goal is to make the right look bad, then I guess well done. But they don't need any help, they look bad all by themsevles with their idiotic beliefs and actions
Then I guess you could quote her saying something pro Russia?

What pre nonsense but par for the course.

So you stick by the fake news narrative that she us lying and supporting putin?

She's quick to condemn American imperialism (which is good) but then slow to condemn other countries in their acts of imperialism/oppression (see Russia and Syria). She is nazbol-lite.

Now would be a great time for the Putinists to slink away. Yet they can’t help themselves.

She's quick to condemn American imperialism (which is good) but then slow to condemn other countries in their acts of imperialism/oppression (see Russia and Syria). She is nazbol-lite.
So you are the first al say I how fast and often a person condemns Russia?

Did you condemn Russia before breakfast this morning? And 10 times since?

I am afraid you are too slow and not enough.

So you are the first al say I how fast and often a person condemns Russia?

Did you condemn Russia before breakfast this morning? And 10 times since?

I am afraid you are too slow and not enough.

What is the point of this silly hyperbole? I pointed out the contrast in her condemnations. The video where she is literally begging Putin to stop the invasion (interestingly, right after Russia was taken off of SWIFT) was the only time I've seen her come anywhere close to 'condemning' him.

What is the point of this silly hyperbole? I pointed out the contrast in her condemnations. The video where she is literally begging Putin to stop the invasion (interestingly, right after Russia was taken off of SWIFT) was the only time I've seen her come anywhere close to 'condemning' him.
Big whoop. That is a far cry from supporting Russia and telling lies and treason Like many one your side are false claiming, which was my objection.

Have you seen every video available of her? How do you she hasn't co dendemned Russia more and you haven't seen it? That us a nothing burger.

I would not give a plug nickel for her political career now.

Have you seen every video available of her? How do you she hasn't co dendemned Russia more and you haven't seen it? That us a nothing burger.

No, I haven't seen EVERY video OF Tulsi. I have a life and not some stalker of hers. But if you have the video to completely refuting my take on her then post it. No one is stopping you.

No, I haven't seen EVERY video OF Tulsi. I have a life and not some stalker of hers. But if you have the video to completely refuting my take on her then post it. No one is stopping you.
Why should I have to refute your speculation? Nothing burger city.

She didn't lie, she didn't commit treason (what a piece nonsense claim from Romney, and the left)

She didn't even remotely utter a word that would be supportive of Putin, and accused him indirectly of being willing to weaponize pathogens.

I would not give a plug nickel for her political career now.
So do you support the lying and false narrative about her committing treason and lying etc.

Why should I have to refute your speculation? Nothing burger city.

If you don't want to actually refute my assertion then why do you bother asking if I've watched all of her videos? Do I need to watch every single video to come to a conclusion on her positions?

She didn't lie, she didn't commit treason (what a piece nonsense claim from Romney, and the left)

I didn't say she committed treason. That is a term that gets thrown around WAY too much.

She didn't even remotely utter a word that would be supportive of Putin, and accused him indirectly of being willing to weaponize pathogens.

Her video condemns the US for funding biolabs like those in Ukraine that seek to develop defenses against the very pathogens they study. Her video is a classic example of a dog whistle.

What is her 'indirect' accusation towards Putin? Give me the quote.

And then there are those who just refuse to deal with Tucker. (go back to the beginning of the video)

[/MEDIA]
Now there is an obvious low level CIA operative .

But he will fool many naive souls .
He blows it when he boasts of his guests at the end .
Just a low level spook

Back
Top Bottom