• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What a load of BS

Is it me or is dating completely one sided. One my friends sent this to me, now I have to devise a way to get him back.

Why are you single?

Well, I read the article and didn't have much to say about it......untilllllllll I saw your tagline: "Dispenser of Negativity" :rofl

Maybe that friend is trying to tell you something? And maybe you should send him a thank-you card?

Holy hell. A friend sent me something like this today on facebook too. Although I think I deleted it from my wall. We should think of revenge together.

I'm not a fan of dating. I don't particularly ENJOY being alone, but when faced with the alternative of having to put up with someone else's bs? I'd rather be by myself. I'm too old for BS games and nonsense.

I'm not a fan of dating. I don't particularly ENJOY being alone, but when faced with the alternative of having to put up with someone else's bs? I'd rather be by myself. I'm too old for BS games and nonsense.

Dating is overrated.

Article said:
But you’re far more likely to land in a great relationship if you’re an optimist, which means it’s time to start looking at your negative dating experiences as “atypical,” “temporary” and “not about me.”
Great! Women LOVE narcissistic jack-asses and gods only know men only want a woman who is a selfish bitch!

Article said:
“Men/Women just don’t like people as _________ as me.” Yes, they do! Let me ask you this: Do you have a friend? Does one human being out there enjoy spending time with you? Then people do like you — you just haven’t made that specific romantic connection with anyone… yet.
Things to look for in a friend and things to look for in a mate are...radically different. I dont mind if I have a friend whose highest ambition is to be able to crush a beer can with his pecs. Not exactly a quality I'd find redeeming in someone I wanted to marry.

Back
Top Bottom