• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What a GREAT day!

Captain America

Jedi Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
What a day! Today we shared the stage with STYX and I gotta say. Those guy's are a CLASS act. Tommy Shaw came over and gave us some really decent props. I was like, "We're not worthy!" :lamo

Not bad for a Thursday.

View attachment 67203523

I've never forgiven Styx for allowing the Pieces of Eight 8 track to go out with "Renegade" chopped in half between 3&4.

Holy crap. :shock:

I've never forgiven Styx for allowing the Pieces of Eight 8 track to go out with "Renegade" chopped in half between 3&4.

Today, I told Tommy, "You know that version of Renegade you did on the Paradise tour?" He said, "Oh yeah, I remember that well!" Then I told him, "Well. We stole it. Thanks." I got a belly chuckle out of him. Love this version! This is how cover it too. (Like I said. We stole it. LOL!

Approximately 7 years ago and STILL one of the best days in my life.

Rock and roll has been velly, velly good to me.

CATX_Shaw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom