• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What a comedy act ,Small Hands starts investigation on nonsense

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
But gets in the way of investigation about real issues , the real Issue of him being controlled by Russia , the real issue of Russia involvement in our election. The Idea of everyone of his clown act cabinet members holding under the table talks with Russia and then lying about it endlessly. The Idea that the right did nothing but despise Putin and Russia but now are telling us they they are our friends. Just to grovel at the feet of a mental case.

What investigation do you think is nonsense?

Another hater. Same as Moot. Nothing more.

Grow up.

What investigation do you think is nonsense?
Every investigation he brought up to cover up the fact that he's the one that needs to be investigated. not one Iota of facts supporting his lies but it dam well needs a government investigation. This endless hatred and corruption is what the right wants for this country. He is Perfect for the hate party , he is by far the biggest hater that could be found. You people have to go.

The bogus claim of wire-tapping did its job. It shifted the narrative from Trump and Russia to Obama. It was well played. At least for a while. In the end, it is likely to blow up in Trumps face, but he rarely shows the ability to think things through to that extent.

Every investigation he brought up to cover up the fact that he's the one that needs to be investigated. not one Iota of facts supporting his lies but it dam well needs a government investigation.
There is no factual information I've seen that proves Trump personally was in talks about this election with Russia but innuendo and Rummor is ok for that investigation because it reinforces your biased opinions. I say We investigate them both for accuracy and validity.

This endless hatred and corruption is what the right wants for this country. He is Perfect for the hate party , he is by far the biggest hater that could be found.

The DEMOCRATS put up Hillary who is just as much of a hate monger and corrupt crap sack as Trump is. Look like both parties wanted hate for our country.

You people have to go.
Who are the you people who need to go? And why should they leave when its your butt that has sticks shoved up it? I like surrounding myself with people of all opinions because it helps challenge my views. Surounding oneself with nothing but like minded people sounds so boring and ignorant.

The bogus claim of wire-tapping did its job. It shifted the narrative from Trump and Russia to Obama. It was well played. At least for a while. In the end, it is likely to blow up in Trumps face, but he rarely shows the ability to think things through to that extent.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. For whatever reason Trump is able to get away with a lot of outright unsubstantiated claims. Remember the investigation he was launching over millions of illegals costing him the popular vote? This wiretapping thing will probably be another one of those. It will be forgotten about by the media, and his die hard followers will believe it's true simply because it came from his mouth.

But gets in the way of investigation about real issues , the real Issue of him being controlled by Russia , the real issue of Russia involvement in our election. The Idea of everyone of his clown act cabinet members holding under the table talks with Russia and then lying about it endlessly. The Idea that the right did nothing but despise Putin and Russia but now are telling us they they are our friends. Just to grovel at the feet of a mental case.

Can you provide any proof russia is controlling trump, otherwise those same foundations are as worthless as trumps. You demand we do investigations to find evidence trump is controlled by russia, but demand trump provide evidence before investigations can be taken seriously.

Google the definition of double standard, you literally met it.

There is no factual information I've seen that proves Trump personally was in talks about this election with Russia but innuendo and Rummor is ok for that investigation because it reinforces your biased opinions. I say We investigate them both for accuracy and validity.

The DEMOCRATS put up Hillary who is just as much of a hate monger and corrupt crap sack as Trump is. Look like both parties wanted hate for our country.

Who are the you people who need to go? And why should they leave when its your butt that has sticks shoved up it? I like surrounding myself with people of all opinions because it helps challenge my views. Surounding oneself with nothing but like minded people sounds so boring and ignorant.
Nonsense I appose any group that is a threat to my countries existence , can you see Britain saying to Nazi Germany that that's ok whatever you do ,I just want to be friends and look at both sides of the issue. You can do whatever you think is right , I have no trouble with my opinion of this hate group and their president. They are the enemy. They are a threat to this country. So putting a mental case next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind is just dandy with you.

Nonsense I appose any group that is a threat to my countries existence , can you see Britain saying to Nazi Germany that that's ok whatever you do ,I just want to be friends and look at both sides of the issue. You can do whatever you think is right , I have no trouble with my opinion of this hate group and their president. They are the enemy. They are a threat to this country. So putting a mental case next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind is just dandy with you.

this biggest threat to this country's existence and our constitution are far left extremists INSIDE the USA

Can you provide any proof russia is controlling trump, otherwise those same foundations are as worthless as trumps. You demand we do investigations to find evidence trump is controlled by russia, but demand trump provide evidence before investigations can be taken seriously.

Google the definition of double standard, you literally met it.
No I can't this ones all mine. but logic tells me that this allignment isn't done for the good of this country. In fact I can only see it being 100% bad for this country. It is only possible that Small hands is payed off or they got something on him. By the time this is over and the number of his wacko cabinet member that will be shown to have played footsies under the table with Russia will just about include all of them. And they will continue to lie about it. The investigation that needs no support ,is the fact that Small Hands buddy from Russia helped get him elected. You picked a loser. He picked many losers.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. For whatever reason Trump is able to get away with a lot of outright unsubstantiated claims. Remember the investigation he was launching over millions of illegals costing him the popular vote? This wiretapping thing will probably be another one of those. It will be forgotten about by the media, and his die hard followers will believe it's true simply because it came from his mouth.
When you get that blind the inability to think follows close behind.

why don't you explain that point to us.

show us how an ivy league education works and read the OP

let me know if there are any particular questions about it that you need help with

In case you've not noticed, there have been repeated statements from the FBI that there's no evidence for the Trump / Russia connections conspiracy theorists.

Far more evidence that Obama and his admin did wiretap trump (hell, they wiretapped just about everyone else and allowed the NA to wiretap the entire nation - per the WikiLeaks dump).

But far be it for facts to encumber you and your ideologically driven opinion.

show us how an ivy league education works and read the OP

let me know if there are any particular questions about it that you need help with

I don't read Hillary fluff well. so I was asking for an expert opinion

In case you've not noticed, there have been repeated statements from the FBI that there's no evidence for the Trump / Russia connections conspiracy theorists.

Far more evidence that Obama and his admin did wiretap trump (hell, they wiretapped just about everyone else and allowed the NA to wiretap the entire nation - per the WikiLeaks dump).

But far be it for facts to encumber you and your ideologically driven opinion.
God I hope they wire taped Small Hands, him being a probable agent of Russia. Any wiretap of everyone was thanks to Bush the Baby killer and his unpatriotic patriot act. That was the frosting on the cake when it was found out that without a doubt the liars war was a definite lie. For money. Biggest one in the last century. No you can't blame that on the Democrats , the only thing you can blame the democrats for doing and me also and that is we where stupid enough to believe any one of the hate party.

God I hope they wire taped Small Hands, him being a probable agent of Russia. Any wiretap of everyone was thanks to Bush the Baby killer and his unpatriotic patriot act. That was the frosting on the cake when it was found out that without a doubt the liars war was a definite lie. For money. Biggest one in the last century. No you can't blame that on the Democrats , the only thing you can blame the democrats for and me also and that is we where stupid enough to believe any one from the hate party.
Here you go from British intelligence" Here Is The Full 35-Page Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia | Zero Hedge ------------------------------Right at the beginning of the 35 page report "Screenshot from 2017-03-09 22-21-44.jpg

God I hope they wire taped Small Hands, him being a probable agent of Russia. Any wiretap of everyone was thanks to Bush the Baby killer and his unpatriotic patriot act. That was the frosting on the cake when it was found out that without a doubt the liars war was a definite lie. For money. Biggest one in the last century. No you can't blame that on the Democrats , the only thing you can blame the democrats for doing and me also and that is we where stupid enough to believe any one of the hate party.

I see.

A sitting president administration using the nation's intelligence services to wiretap and surveil a presidential candidate of the opposing political party doesn't set off any alarm bells for you?

What if Obama as a candidate was surveilled and wiretapped in the fall of '08 by the Bush administration? What outcries of overreach would have been trumpeted by the media and the left (same thing) throughout the land?

To date there have been no unthwart connections or collusion between Trump and his campaign and the Russians. Your continued bleating of the leftist dictated talking points and your hate filled rhetoric (Bush baby killer) serves as little more than to discredit you and your opinions.

I see.

A sitting president administration using the nation's intelligence services to wiretap and surveil a presidential candidate of the opposing political party doesn't set off any alarm bells for you?

What if Obama as a candidate was surveilled and wiretapped in the fall of '08 by the Bush administration? What outcries of overreach would have been trumpeted by the media and the left (same thing) throughout the land?

To date there have been no unthwart connections or collusion between Trump and his campaign and the Russians. Your continued bleating of the leftist dictated talking points and your hate filled rhetoric (Bush baby killer) serves as little more than to discredit you and your opinions.
Set off a alarm, your crazy with the information that is coming from every direction that this clown and his cabinet are working with Russia under the table and lying through their teeth about it , you dam well put a wiretap on these traitor. Boy do you people live in a fantasy world. On Bush what do you call the killing of hundreds of thousand with a complete lie for the sake of profit. My talking points are better then just being blind. Hypocrite!

Set off a alarm, your crazy with the information that is coming from every direction that this clown and his cabinet are working with Russia under the table and lying through their teeth about it , you dam well put a wiretap on these traitor. Boy do you people live in a fantasy world. On Bush what do you call the killing of hundreds of thousand with a complete lie for the sake of profit. My talking points are better then just being blind. Hypocrite!

:roll:

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black.You claim that Trump is investigating nonsense when you yourself are spouting Trump Russia nonsense.

Why do so many find it necessary to bring Hillary into this? Could it be they have no defense for Trump blatant lies about his Russian connection? Putin's man Tillerson is gutiing the State Dept. as we speak and throwing 75 years of American diplomacy into the toilet. You must be so proud that Putin is winning and democracy is losing.

Back
Top Bottom