• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What’s with this nonsensical bullshit that some say Obama was “born in Kenya”.

LOLOL

There is piles of evidence, from many independent sources, showing exactly how it was faked.

Just because you don't know how to use the program, does not mean it's fake.

Lol. Idiotic CTer websites, you mean, proving exactly.....nothing.

Let me guess.....you also think he’s a “secret Muslim” :rolleyes:

Lol. Idiotic CTer websites, you mean, proving exactly.....nothing.

Let me guess.....you also think he’s a “secret Muslim” :rolleyes:
So you are making crap up, a good indication you haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

As I said, if you know the program, or know someone who does, or can follow simple instructions, you can prove it yourself

So you are making crap up, a good indication you haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

As I said, if you know the program, or know someone who does, or can follow simple instructions, you can prove it yourself

Oh look, the CTer is spewing more garbage.

The fact of the matter is that there is no evidence whatsoever that anything was faked.

Oh look, the CTer is spewing more garbage.

The fact of the matter is that there is no evidence whatsoever that anything was faked.
This is getting to childish to continue.
I showed you where the evidence is, if you chose not to look at it, and deny it's existence, that is on you, good day.

This is getting to childish to continue.
I showed you where the evidence is, if you chose not to look at it, and deny it's existence, that is on you, good day.

A CTer wailing because nobody will believe his favorite fairy tale. What a surprise....not.

The “evidence” doesn't exist, despite what you birthers spew.

First off, everybody knows that I’m a conservative here. So please don’t assume because I make this statement that I’m not one. Secondly, Obama being “born in Kenya” is just as much nonsense as “we faked the moon landing” or “9/11 was an inside job” and all the rest of the idiotic conspiracy theories. Yes I do think that Alex Jones is an idiotic lunatic. (Alex Jones endorsing drinking strange products like drinking bone juice only further prove that!). And even if Obama actually was born in Kenya, he has an American mother; therefore he was still eligible to run for president. But there’s also too much evidence to support that Obama was born in Hawaii.
Not sure where he was born, but there isn't a shred of evidence he was born in hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom