• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What’s amazing is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
... with 35,000 staff at the FBI...

Strzok managed to be the centerpiece of Hillary’s Investigation...

Flynn’s Investgation...

And the attempt to bring down Trump.

Did they have nobody else at the FBI?

And... how the Hillary Investigation differed from how they handled Flynn and Trump are worlds apart.

And Comey, like Sgt. Schmidt... knew nothing... and claimed... ROTFLOL... the brass at the FBI were not... ROTFLOL... “political”.

What's really amazing is how mouth breathers like yourself still cling to this talking point that political bias affected the FBI's investigation into Trump and into Hilary well in spite of the fact the Inspector General reports showing that political bias had no affect into how the FBI conducted their investigations.

Flynn’s Investgation...

And... how the Hillary Investigation differed from how they handled Flynn and Trump are worlds apart.

And Comey, like Sgt. Schmidt... knew nothing... and claimed... ROTFLOL... the brass at the FBI were not... ROTFLOL... “political”.

I can smell your fear.

Flynn’s Investgation...

The upper echelon of any organization is where strategy and planning takes place, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that our law enforcement and intelligence agencies has forgotten why they are there in the first place.

Last edited:
The upper echelon of any organization is where strategy and planning takes place, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that our law enforcement and intelligence agencies has forgotten why they are there in the first place.

Obama’s FBI and DoJ (IRS too) leadership were corrupt to the core.

I can smell your fear.

Why did you fail to respond to the facts in the OP? It’s odd is it not? 35,000 people and Slimy Strzok Job was in the middle of all three probes.
###

No fear... pointing out what Leftists like to ignore.

Truth and facts are not your strong suit.

I personally look forward to the destruction of this Democrat Party... and by trying to remove Trump, they’re digging their own grave.

One reason I have little concern is because Trump will cut the hearts of these Leftists out, and leave them in a pool of their own blood and feces.*

Trump is fearless... unlike a Bush, Romney or McCain.

*Remember... Trump can unload a whole treasure trove of docs, and likely will once Mullah and his partisans are done.

Last edited:

Flynn’s Investgation...

How are the Hillary investigation and Flynn investigation worlds apart?

Why did you fail to respond to the facts in the OP? It’s odd is it not? 35,000 people and Slimy Strzok Job was in the middle of all three probes.
###

I personally look forward to the destruction of this Democrat Party... and by trying to remove Trump, they’re digging their own grave.

One reason I have little concern is because Trump will cut the hearts of these Leftists out, and leave them in a pool of their own blood and feces.*

*Remember... Trump can unload a whole treasure trove of docs, and likely will once Mullah and his partisans are done.

Well, the Russia investigation and the Clinton investigation were both very sensitive, very important investigations. Strzok was an extremely competent and well credentialed higher up agent and was an obvious choice for important matters. You obviously know nothing of his career if you don't understand how he's extremely qualified to be part of both.

If your entire complaint is "they were biased" then you need only reference the report with the finding that political bias didn't affect any FBI investigations.

How are the Hillary investigation and Flynn investigation worlds apart?

Are you really that ignorant about these cases??? It seems so.

She was permitted to have lawyers briefed before the interview and were allowed to be present. There was no transcript or recording of said interview. The FBI destroyed evidence related to her and her associates crimes. 5 co-conspirators were given immunity.

She committed a whole treasure trove of crimes... and Comey stated so much on national TV... and let her skate.

Flynn was setup by Comey, and caught in a perjury trap. Flynn did not even realize he was being interviewed, and Comey recently admitted this.

In one case you have mass criminalities, which were ignored. In another you don’t. You have a process crime... and Flynn pleaded guilty because he was broke.

Comey and his FBI brass were highly political... and corrupt to the core.

Well, the Russia investigation and the Clinton investigation were both very sensitive, very important investigations. Strzok was an extremely competent and well credentialed higher up agent and was an obvious choice for important matters. You obviously know nothing of his career if you don't understand how he's extremely qualified to be part of both.

If your entire complaint is "they were biased" then you need only reference the report with the finding that political bias didn't affect any FBI investigations.

35,000 in the FBI, and Strzok was in the middle of three (political) proceedings.

They did not have anyone else at the FBI? McCabe, Strzok, Page and Comey have proven themselves massively corrupt.

They behaved like Soviet hacks, protecting their party, and trying to assasinate their opposition.

###

I can smell your fear.

I can smell your fear.

I believe what you smell is your need to bathe yourself.
###

Why do you fail to respond to the facts in the OP? It’s odd is it not? 35,000 people and Slimy Strzok Job was in the middle of all three probes.

Is it because you are an ignoramus with nothing to say except what you posted?

I believe so. For... if you could make a coherent case... you would.

###

*Remember... Trump can unload a whole treasure trove of docs, and likely will once Mullah and his partisans are done.[/QUOTE]

Flynn’s Investgation...

Everyone is political or at least most people. Professionals like judges and law investigators are supposed to be apolitical about judgements of law. That is why Mueller promptly removed Strzok from his team when his text messages became known. That is why Comey said the brass at the FBI were not political. Trump is under 17 different investigations for legitimate reasons. Read Strzok's background if you want to know why he was on the cases you refer to. Before he stupidly engaged in text messaging with his girlfriend affair he was a respected 22 year career agent. What Flynn, Clinton, and Trump have been accused of are different things. Only Flynn was convicted of a crime which he admitted to. He likely will serve little to no jail time. Tsk tsk that Clinton wasn't charged with a crime but Comey a Republican FBI director sure damaged her politically. Bob Mueller is a lifelong Republican and many Republicans are trying their best to discredit him and the FBI. There are many types of crime that the FBI could investigate. Do you really expect all 35,000 FBI agents across the entire country to have the same training, talents, ability and be interchangeable parts?

She was permitted to have lawyers briefed before the interview and were allowed to be present. There was no transcript or recording of said interview. The FBI destroyed evidence related to her and her associates crimes. 5 co-conspirators were given immunity.

She committed a whole treasure trove of crimes... and Comey stated so much on national TV... and let her skate.

Flynn was setup by Comey, and caught in a perjury trap. Flynn did not even realize he was being interviewed, and Comey recently admitted this.

In one case you have mass criminalities, which were ignored. In another you don’t. You have a process crime... and Flynn pleaded guilty because he was broke.

Perjury trap? A made up motion to cover for liars....
If he did not know he was being interviewed he is a fool, Amazon the made it as far as he did in life.

Everyone is political or at least most people. Professionals like judges and law investigators are supposed to be apolitical about judgements of law. That is why Mueller promptly removed Strzok from his team when his text messages became known. That is why Comey said the brass at the FBI were not political. Trump is under 17 different investigations for legitimate reasons. Read Strzok's background if you want to know why he was on the cases you refer to. Before he stupidly engaged in text messaging with his girlfriend affair he was a respected 22 year career agent. What Flynn, Clinton, and Trump have been accused of are different things. Only Flynn was convicted of a crime which he admitted to. He likely will serve little to no jail time. Tsk tsk that Clinton wasn't charged with a crime but Comey a Republican FBI director sure damaged her politically. Bob Mueller is a lifelong Republican and many Republicans are trying their best to discredit him and the FBI. There are many types of crime that the FBI could investigate. Do you really expect all 35,000 FBI agents across the entire country to have the same training, talents, ability and be interchangeable parts?

Comey stated under oath... the FBI was not political.

That was a massive lie.

Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Priestap... all highly political... in the worst way.

Perjury trap? A made up motion to cover for liars....
If he did not know he was being interviewed he is a fool, Amazon the made it as far as he did in life.

What is “amazing” is the two massively different standards used to deal with Trump and Criminal Hillary and her gang.

That’s actually beyond amazing. It’s criminal.

Well, I would caution you from calling me the ignorant one on this if you aren't aware that all of Flynn's partners at his business were just indicted on very serious charges and he was given a pass on it because he assisted the investigation. So you are trying to pretend as though the special counsel is playing hardball when in reality they are letting him off on the far more serious charges that people are currently being indicted for, and are asking for zero jail time on the one offense that he plead guilty to. So your argument falls flat before it's out of the gate. Flynn was being paid by and working for a foreign government while being a top national security advisor. That should offend every honest patriotic american.

As for "Flynn did not even realize he was being interviewed", that's simply false. He was told that they were coming to talk to him and he even asked "Is this about the Russian Ambassador communications" and he was told yes. On top of that, the FBI sent 2 agents. Anyone with any experience in the federal government knows that if they send one agent it must not be serious or maybe they are just relaying info. If they bring 2 agents and one of them flops down and takes notes while the other asks questions, then it's a serious matter that they are trying to figure out. This was not hidden. This was not a trick. He was told that he could have white house counsel. He declined. He was told they were going to question him about those communications.

So that pretty much sums it up. You claim Clinton broke a plethora of crimes but they let her and all of her criminal buddies go (which is all conspiracy theory BS), and you say that Flynn only is guilty of a process crime and they are going after him hard, which is also completely untrue. This wasn't a perjury trap. He should be indicted for numerous other crimes. The only explanation I can think of him not being indicted for those others is that he is offering copious amounts of very important info to Mueller. Because if he isn't, then Mueller is doing the country a disservice in not going after him for the very serious offense of essentially being a double agent and being on another countries pay roll while working for the US.

35,000 in the FBI, and Strzok was in the middle of three (political) proceedings.

They did not have anyone else at the FBI? McCabe, Strzok, Page and Comey have proven themselves massively corrupt.

They behaved like Soviet hacks, protecting their party, and trying to assasinate their opposition.

This argument is bunk. Dozens if not hundreds of FBI agents work on various parts of a big investigation as it goes through all the processes. The idea that because one person touched a part of 3 different cases that it somehow brings in to question the investigations credibility is utter nonsense.

I believe what you smell is your need to bathe yourself.
###

Why do you fail to respond to the facts in the OP? It’s odd is it not? 35,000 people and Slimy Strzok Job was in the middle of all three probes.

Is it because you are an ignoramus with nothing to say except what you posted?

I believe so. For... if you could make a coherent case... you would.

###

[/QUOTE]

I can smell your fear.

Oh really?

Do you have any proof whatsoever that the FBI tried to assassinate Trump?

Or is this more hysterical bull****?

Oh really?

Do you have any proof whatsoever that the FBI tried to assassinate Trump?

Or is this more hysterical bull****?

Politically assasinate.

You folks really are a peach... ROTFLOL...

Did I really have to spell that out??????

I guess some people are so thick, the answer is... yes.

Trump isn't the only one soiling his adult diaper today.

You failed to address the OP. Why is that? Is it because the OP’s analysis is spot on and you cannot rebut it? Yep... I’d say so.

PS. Under your handle, is that some type of advertisement?

You failed to address the OP. Why is that? Is it because the OP’s analysis is spot on and you cannot rebut it? Yep... I’d say so.

PS. Under your handle, is that some type of advertisement?

Flynn nullified your OP. And nobody takes your posts seriously anyway.

Advertisement? No. You mean like your avatar which shows us your homoerotic fantasies about Obama?

Flynn nullified your OP. And nobody takes your posts seriously anyway.

Advertisement? No. You mean like your avatar which shows us your homoerotic fantasies about Obama?

Flynn nullified my OP. How’s that?

Homoerotic fantasies? Hmmm... are you revealing that you are homophobic? Intolerant to homosexuals? A bigot?

That avatar is a snapshot of how vulnerable Obama was to other world leaders. His legacy/record is one of treating enemies like friends, and cowering in the face of adversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom