• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whadda you know? Donald Trump was right...

So they conspired to do something completely legal but chose to do it illegally when a legal path to do the same thing was open to them. Right.

An illegal path is also often a politically expedient path and that is the whole point which you either won't acknowledge or simply do not understand.

Maybe you did not understand my post, I dont know you, but I do know me.

Whatever.

You wrote

I dont know that the majority of Americans give a **** about the important things, in fact given how they act I tend to doubt it.

Thats' what you wrote. It's not even a rebuttal because it's too much of a generalization which is by no means obvious or a consensus sentiment, so asserting it's "weak" is being generous.

What it is is just a sentiment without substance, a non-rebuttal. If you are going to say something and intentionally not rebut, then frame it that way.

An illegal path is also often a politically expedient path and that is the whole point which you either won't acknowledge or simply do not understand.

And you think Trump and Cohen were aware of campaign finance law

Back
Top Bottom