• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WH call logs show 7+ hour gap

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Part of that time wasn't he out speaking to the faithful about a stolen election and how they are going to have to fight fight fight to get their country back from the lying thieving dems?

WH call logs show 7+ hour gap​

Gee for a moment I thought the thread was going to be about a gap between when Hunter turned off his laptop and then turned it back on again. Thanks for at least starting a thread more meaningful and less convoluted than the Hunter laptop threads.

Ya think Simpleton may be trying to hide some things and not comply with a lawful court order?

Nah, that wouldn't be possible.

In a statement Monday night, Trump said, "I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term."

Oh, do you mean that phone that Stephen Miller gave me? Is that what the people call a burner phone?

WH call logs show 7+ hour gap​

Gee for a moment I thought the thread was going to be about a gap between when Hunter turned off his laptop and then turned it back on again. Thanks for at least starting a thread more meaningful and less convoluted than the Hunter laptop threads.
1648557614036.png

The 8 hour gap should become a national phrase. #8hourgap

Those are some damning calls.

To be fair, it is quite possible that Mr. Trump was busy masturabating to the insurrection footage on his TV screen. And at his advanced age, that could take some time.

The new nothingburger after Russia Gate fell through after years of multiple different investigations. Dems aren't doing so well, and don't stand for anything, so all they have is deflection from their own failures.

The new nothingburger after Russia Gate fell through after years of multiple different investigations. Dems aren't doing so well, and don't stand for anything, so all they have is deflection from their own failures.

Ok. Nothingburger.

That was a copy and paste you keep on standby. Admit it.

LOL, define "Russia Gate".

Was it that time that a bipartisan Senate committee concluded that Russia interfered with our election for Trump's benefit? Or was it that time that people affiliated with the Trump campaign met with Russian officials dozens of times during the 2016 election?

In the meantime, do you really believe that Trump didn't make or receive phone calls for seven hours during the attack on the Capitol? 🤣

LOL, define "Russia Gate".

Was it that time that a bipartisan Senate committee concluded that Russia interfered with our election for Trump's benefit? Or was it that time that people affiliated with the Trump campaign met with Russian officials dozens of times during the 2016 election?

In the meantime, do you really believe that Trump didn't make or receive phone calls for seven hours during the attack on the Capitol? 🤣
Maybe he smashed the phones or used Bleachbit on them.

Russia gate was a republican investigation so your false equivalency/deflection/whataboutism is moot.

Maybe he smashed the phones or used Bleachbit on them.
Perhaps Trump smashed or used Bleachbit on White House phones on 1/6 and then they magically started working that night? Oh, that's not suspicious. At all. /s

Was it a copy and paste?
No, I typed it. I've probably written similar sentiments but I don't have a copy and paste. I've only ever done that for one poster, and that after he goes full copy and paste himself and that isn't you.

Back
Top Bottom