• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Westbro Church is going to be protesting at this years Comic Con

Sometimes I wonder if that group is a giant satirical joke being played on us...

As I’m having a hard time believing they could actually believe what I read they apparently believe...

Wait...which group are you talking about...

Sorry...couldnt help myself. This thread is making me laugh out loud...much needed...so...thanks for that!!!

HA! I almost want to buy a ComicCon ticket to see this.

The typical ComicCon crowd is waaaaay outside what the WBC is used to dealing with and there's VERY little chance WBC will find like-minded con-goers.

ComicCon people are gonna eat WBC alive, it's gonna be frickin' great.

If they dont put this on pay per view they are SO missing the boat...and some ingenious comic book writer ought to make some serious special edition copies for this event...WBC vs CC...it would be epic!

Surely, I can't be the only person here indulging in fantasies of drugging them all, dressing them up as Slave Leia and filming their reactions as they wake up after I pose them in Kama Sutra positions there in the middle of the convention center, can I?

Surely, I can't be the only person here indulging in fantasies of drugging them all, dressing them up as Slave Leia and filming their reactions as they wake up after I pose them in Kama Sutra positions there in the middle of the convention center, can I?

Dude...not only hell YES you are the only one having that fantasy, but you are probably the only one who knows what Slave Leia is! (oh wait...you mean Princess Leia ala Jaba? From Star Wars? Daaaaamn...I GOT that reference...:doh)

Dude...not only hell YES you are the only one having that fantasy, but you are probably the only one who knows what Slave Leia is! (oh wait...you mean Princess Leia ala Jaba? From Star Wars? Daaaaamn...I GOT that reference...:doh)
Slave Leia....

/drool

gimme 5 mins....back.

:mrgreen:

It's not all fat girls.

I know its not all fat girls.Which is why I didn't say anything about girls.

rs56703,1253657003,cosplay-sailor-moon.jpg

Sure they're there, but there are some really great costumes as well, and some really hot girls dressed in really great costumes as well.

I am sure any professional model or actress can look good dressed up as a cartoon character. But the average nerd going to these conventions are not going to look like that.

Kirsten Dunst Turning Japanese Music Video : HollywoodGrind : Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors celebrity scandals Hollywood gossip blog

a79cc9079908f0full.jpg

deathnotethisisheavenbye.jpg

You don't have to be jealous because you've always wanted to go but couldn't work up the balls to do so.

I do not go to Trekkie nerd conventions or Trekkie-like nerd conventions, I am happy just simply being a normal fan.

Last edited:
Well far be it from me to steal some of the Westboro loons time in the sun, but there are lots more developments entertainment wise, for me, to pay attention to over those cretins.

Some new pics coming out of convention of upcoming Marvel movies. Can't wait for Thor myself, have high hopes for it and Cap.;) Not to be a spoiler, but that sure does look exactly like where we saw Mjolnir at in the last scene of Iron Man 2.

thor-large-sfmovies129.jpg

thorposter-large-sfmovies129-1.jpg

thorrain.jpg

captainamericaposter-large-sfmovies129.jpg

Well far be it from me to steal some of the Westboro loons time in the sun, but there are lots more developments entertainment wise, for me, to pay attention to over those cretins.

They went with a stand alone with Cap? I thought they were going with the Avengers movie rather than a Cap stand alone.

I bet Tommy Lee Jones will play red skull.
Actually Hugo weaving is cast as the Red Skull, the Tommy Lee Jones part is a small one and it is a role as a military officer. ;)

"The devil made them do it."
and they are also thanking God for 9/11? Good grief.

Some new pics coming out of convention of upcoming Marvel movies. Can't wait for Thor myself, have high hopes for it and Cap.;) Not to be a spoiler, but that sure does look exactly like where we saw Mjolnir at in the last scene of Iron Man 2.

thor-large-sfmovies129.jpg

thorposter-large-sfmovies129-1.jpg

thorrain.jpg

captainamericaposter-large-sfmovies129.jpg

Damn Thoar is hot in this moive. I might go see this moive when it comes out.

One good thing about moving to San Diego, I'll get to actually go to some of these conventions.

Back
Top Bottom