• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

West family Instagram causing a twitter uproar.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Not able to post pic from Instagram because I'm on my phone but people are pissed about a pic that was posted by Wests' daughter (mollywesttt) It is of him and two girls (daughters) eating ice cream cones. The title of the picture says:

We beat stupidity celebration. #zimmerman #defense #dadkilledit

Why are adults so stupid?!?!?

I saw that too and didn't really pay attention to it. Now that I understand it's West's daughter posting it...... oooooh boy.......daddy's gonna be mad.

dadkilledit. As in, knocked it out of the park.
Accolades.
What is wrong with that?

BN3uyAcCIAIaLEb.jpg

I don't think it was necessary and only makes the Trayvon supporters even more outraged. Should have kept her thoughts to herself.

I don't think it was necessary and only makes the Trayvon supporters even more outraged. Should have kept her thoughts to herself.
I don't agree.
She is allowed to speak out-loud of her being proud of her father.
No law against it.

It is the reactions that are uncalled for.

And not necessarily the "dadkilledit" part but the "we beat stupidity" part that is offensive.

Wow!.....nice looking chic

And not necessarily the "dadkilledit" part but the "we beat stupidity" part that is offensive.

Good lord people are offended by the stupidest stuff. Easily offended people are puppets to be manipulated.

Yep can't show a white dude out with his two white daughters - that's racist (I'm JUST KIDDING)

Those that have been touting "Z's" intentional murder for a year now have to be outraged at this
since their case is going to hell in a hand basket.

Ironically, its her who looks like a stupid vapid bitch. Her dad is doing his job, trying to save Zimmerman's ass from a murder 2 charge. The entire trial is a tragedy, and she wants to celebrate it on her twitter.

The trial, the lives involved, and her dad's role is very serious. She eats ice cream while Zimmerman's life is over no matter if he is cleared of all charges, and a kid is dead... lucky for her to celebrate while none of lives involved in trial will be celebrating.

Ironically, its her who looks like a stupid vapid bitch. Her dad is doing his job, trying to save Zimmerman's ass from a murder 2 charge. The entire trial is a tragedy, and she wants to celebrate it on her twitter.

The trial, the lives involved, and her dad's role is very serious. She eats ice cream while Zimmerman's life is over no matter if he is cleared of all charges, and a kid is dead... lucky for her to celebrate while none of lives involved in trial will be celebrating.

Sour grapes :shrug:

I'm eating 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, right now with a slice of home made apple pie

Yummy

Yup, she has freedom of speech.

But shewolf, ITA.

The "beat stupidity" comment is more of a comment on the daughters character than anything else.

Dad was just doing his job. No more no less.

Beats the hell out of all the "Kill Whitey" tweets.

Back
Top Bottom