• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Were Do The Right Wing Consertives Find So Much Time???????????

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
:p AS I listen to all the RIGHT WING talk radio shows here in Boston Mass. "" THE SO CALLED LIBERAL STATE ""

I hear people calling in all day long from WORK waiting on hold 20min. - 30min- 1 hour to talk for 5 minutes I have to WONDER IF THEIR BOSS"S KNOW THAT THEY ARE DOING THIS WHILE THEY ARE ON THE JOB !!

Keep in mind CONSERTIVERS CLAIM TO HAVE A GREATWORK EATHIC !!!!

:spin: :D I don't know about you I don't consider talking on the radio while on the job to be a good work eathic in fact it's a VERY POOR WORK EATHIC ! :spin:

I also find that the CONSERTIVE ARE ON THE INTERNET CHAT ROOMS TOO I wonder if they are doing that while they on the job too

AS FOR ME I'M CURENTLY UNEMPLOYED HOWEVER I DON'T RECALL ANY OF MY EMPLOYERS EVER SAYING IT IS OK TO ON TALK RADIO SHOW'S AND BE ON THE INTERNET CHAT ROOMS WHILE I'M ON THE JOB!!

SO IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE DOES YOUR BOSS KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WHILE ON THE JOB ????

Oh no! People are slacking!

Let's take millions of American taxdollars to order a government regulated camera system in all businesses in America!

Sure, the businesses could do it themselves for tons cheaper and people wouldn't be taxed for it if it was private, but lets do it anyways because then the government can have even more control over our daily lives!

Who cares? That's the real question you should be asking.

my employer actually caught me and another worker argueing politics on the job but he was actually delighted (fortunatly for me he was a republican :) )

Hey 87 Again you missed my point what i was refering to IS THE AMOUNT OF THE PEOPLE SPEND TALKING ON TALK SHOWS I.E RUSH :D , BULL O' FONY :D O'REILLY, SEAN " CHICKEN HAWK HANNITY !! """"""""" ON THE JOB""""" YOU CAN WAIT 1/2 - 1 HOUR TO TALK FOR 5 MINUTES !! THEN THOSE SAME "SLACKER " GET ON THE INTERNET TO WRITE BLOGS :( etc. etc., etc.., :( THEN THESE SAME SLACKERS / STEALERS i.e STEALING FROM THEIR EMPLOYERS

YOURS TRULY prsaia@aol>com
PRS

PRS, there is an option on these forums that I can turn on that will not allow one to post full sentences in capitol letters.

Please do not make me turn it on.

Press the cap lock OFF and keep it there please. This is the second request from me and at least one from another user. Full sentences in capitol letters is considered yelling and can be construed as rude. Many times (like this one) your posts will not be read. I am not trying to mute your speech, just requesting a more appropriate look so that folks can get a better understanding of your position. Most folks, like me, immediatly assume that one is on the defensive/offensive with full sentences in capitol lettters.

Thank you for understanding.

:applaud :applaud I agree Vague :applaud :applaud

PRS: I don't disagree with all of what you're attempting to say. But yelling isn't going to get you anywhere. It's right next to name calling. Come on you're a bigger person then this.

Jufarius87 said:
my employer actually caught me and another worker argueing politics on the job but he was actually delighted (fortunatly for me he was a republican :) )

So only GOP's would be happy to find their employees discussing politics? Or did your GOP Boss just like the slant of the discussion?

How do you know how long it takes a person to call a conservative radio show? Have you tried? Also, how do you know that these people aren't retired or on a lunch break? And, if they have a desk job, then maybe they can type while on hold?

I am off of work on Mondays - Wednesdays. Yes I work full time, just 12 hours a day. Never had to the guts to call in to radio show... but there is alot of time that I could be calling.

Though most likely I am surfin the www or doing school work.

Hi PWO ( " Let me put this the easy way If the shoe fits wear it "") i.e If you are calling from work and your boss does not know and if he did know you know he /she would not appove of you talking on talk radio !
So this does apply to you!

However if you are on the road in sales!!! ect this does not apply to you OR if your ""boss know's and does not mind "" This does not apply to you !!

To put it another way does what this person is doing meet the rules of having a good work ethic ?

You ask me if I tried getting on conseritive talk radio the answer is YES in fact because I oppose what the right wing waco's say I have been band from SOME right wing talk shows Because these pee-brains do not like opposising view points !

How ever I currently unemployed and when I was working I know my boss's would not like it if I spent " Their time talking on talk radio" and writing blogs

please excuse any spelling / gramer error's " Vauge is working on that! "

Feel to contact me directly at prsaia@aol.com

I just realized that this is not a poll.

Moved to off topic.

vauge said:
PRS, there is an option on these forums that I can turn on that will not allow one to post full sentences in capitol letters.

Please do not make me turn it on.

Press the cap lock OFF and keep it there please. This is the second request from me and at least one from another user. Full sentences in capitol letters is considered yelling and can be construed as rude. Many times (like this one) your posts will not be read. I am not trying to mute your speech, just requesting a more appropriate look so that folks can get a better understanding of your position. Most folks, like me, immediatly assume that one is on the defensive/offensive with full sentences in capitol lettters.

Thank you for understanding.

There you go boy keep em' in check :shoot

To PRS Conservatives have time to call and hold to radio shows not because of a bad work ethic but because they are the employers who have time because they have people working for them.

You might make a case the employers actually benefit. You don't have to actually sit still with the phone on your ear while you're waiting, do you? You can be working while waiting. When the connection is made, pick up the phone and spend the five minutes talking. In the meantime your phone is busy and no one can call interrupting your work. ;)

Back
Top Bottom