• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We're Being Played by the Clintons

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
RUSH: Okay, folks, I'm gonna tell you what I think is actually going on here. I think we are being played in the standard, common, everyday way the Clinton team plays the American people. It has happened, I can't count the number of times, dating back to when Bill Clinton was in the White House.

Essentially what this is -- and the Lynch-Clinton meeting is the latest ingredient -- we're being set up for massive disappointment, depression, and dispiritedness. They're making it look like, and they have all along, very possible Hillary Clinton could be indicted. They are toying with us. They're dangling this carrot in front us. "This could be the time. This could be it when we finally get the Clintons once and for all."

My answer, by the way, from the get-go has always been, "She's not gonna be indicted. There's no way it's gonna happen. You don't understand the Democrat Party and their use of power if you think their presidential nominee is gonna be indicted by an Obama DOJ. Ain't gonna happen."
We're Being Played by the Clintons - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Rush is one disgusting person. But I have to agree with what he said.

You're playing everyone who wastes their time reading your partisan comments

Your efforts will have no effect. Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the USA.

Get ready to deal with her for the next 8 years.

:lol:

Yep. She has already paid off all her cronies and it is just a game now but in the end...she will be POTUS.
And the floodgates will open and we all will be doomed.

Obama administration didn't indict Bush or Cheney, either.

The aristocracy and plutocracy in general never have to face the music. It's not just the Clintons. If Trump were in her position he would have the same non-chalance.

RUSH: Okay, folks, I'm gonna tell you what I think is actually going on here. I think we are being played in the standard, common, everyday way the Clinton team plays the American people. It has happened, I can't count the number of times, dating back to when Bill Clinton was in the White House.

Essentially what this is -- and the Lynch-Clinton meeting is the latest ingredient -- we're being set up for massive disappointment, depression, and dispiritedness. They're making it look like, and they have all along, very possible Hillary Clinton could be indicted. They are toying with us. They're dangling this carrot in front us. "This could be the time. This could be it when we finally get the Clintons once and for all."

My answer, by the way, from the get-go has always been, "She's not gonna be indicted. There's no way it's gonna happen. You don't understand the Democrat Party and their use of power if you think their presidential nominee is gonna be indicted by an Obama DOJ. Ain't gonna happen."

I should hope that is not true. But Obama is that type of person.

Rush is right.

What is even more disgusting is how scummy the Clinton's really are, and how extremely corrupt. And we all know how the leftists love their corruption.

Rush who?
Haven't tuned in for months, not since he turned his three hour program into pimping Trump.

My thought is as long as Hillary is ahead in the polls trouncing Trump she will not get indicted.

If by chance the delegates dump Trump and a nominee emerges that can beat Hillary then it wouldn't surprise me to see her indicted to get her out of the way and Joe Biden parachute in to save the day because the elites in the Democrat party don't want Sanders.

Just a thought......

Rush who?
Haven't tuned in for months, not since he turned his three hour program into pimping Trump.

My thought is as long as Hillary is ahead in the polls trouncing Trump she will not get indicted.

If by chance the delegates dump Trump and a nominee emerges that can beat Hillary then it wouldn't surprise me to see her indicted to get her out of the way and Joe Biden parachute in to save the day because the elites in the Democrat party don't want Sanders.

Just a thought......

The same Uncle Joe that sits at the kiddies table at family gatherings?

The Trump supporter talks about other people getting played :lamo

That's as rich as it comes.

The
Trump supporter talks about other people getting played :lamo

Trump supporters aren't uninformed,they're mis-informed.Big difference.

After Trump gets his butt handed to him in November we'll hear a lot of woulda,coulda,shoulda's from his disappointed supporters.

Last edited:
Rush is right.

What is even more disgusting is how scummy the Clinton's really are, and how extremely corrupt. And we all know how the leftists love their corruption.

Yes, the Clintons (and Obama as well for that matter) are all playing the American electorate, or at least those that support them and don't realize, or refuse to believe their own eyes and ears, as to how corrupt the Clintons really are, and even worse, those of the electorate that do realize how corrupt the Clintons are and support them anyway.

However, there are some of the electorate that realize how corrupt the Clintons and Obama are and refuse to support them for that very reason. These of the electorate are not being played by the Clintons and Obama.

Truly the lowest of the low points for the nation, this potential of electing of the most corrupt to the highest office in the land. The nation will very much be very much worse off for it, as it establishes yet another undesirable precedent of how corrupt someone can be and still be elected to POTUS.

Truly the lowest of the low points for the nation where the blind lady of justice is discarded and overridden by the corrupt political elites. And you wonder why so many of the electorate are 100% fed up with the politics as usual?

Should Clinton be elected to POTUS, the backlash against her and the politics as usual establishment of both parties from the ever increasing numbers of the electorate that are all fed up with this corrupt politics as usual is going to make itself felt.

Rush Limbaugh isn't just right,he's far right!

Three things:

1. Rush is not that far Right. He's not an extremist.

2. There is nothing wrong with being far Right.

3. This doesn't mean we need to give up on prosecuting and executing Hillary.....miracles do happen and I've witnessed that first hand!

Rush who?

Just a thought......

Why wouldn't he promote the ONLY Republican presumed nominee????? The guy, handily beat 18 contenders! Do you think that is going to change during the Convention? I don't!

I've been a faithful Rush listener since the first Gulf Way...the man, at times, is brilliant and some of his callers are brilliant.

The same Uncle Joe that sits at the kiddies table at family gatherings?

Yep...that same Joe, who gropes women on a regular basis....

The Trump supporter talks about other people getting played :lamo

It takes a Shark to beat a Piranha! Hillary would be far, far worse, than any President elected to date.

Trump supporters aren't uninformed,they're mis-informed.Big difference.

After Trump gets his butt handed to him in November we'll hear a lot of woulda,coulda,shoulda's from his disappointed supporters.

We will see.

And if Hillary is elected, I'll be blasting her for the entire term, because she is as Crooked and Treacherous as they come! The SS will be putting in transfers to Alaska or overseas details right and left.

Why wouldn't he promote the ONLY Republican presumed nominee????? The guy, handily beat 18 contenders! Do you think that is going to change during the Convention? I don't!

I've been a faithful Rush listener since the first Gulf Way...the man, at times, is brilliant and some of his callers are brilliant.

Men tend to err in judgement and Rush certainly stepped in it this time. He was humping Trump long before Cruz had suspended his campaign. The man would spend hours explaining away Trump's latest blunder. It was getting so bad that his listeners were calling in and asking him why he spends so much time on Trump. I had Rush on in the car one day and I started counting how many times Rush said Trump's name. It was a 45 minute drive and Rush said Trump's name over 60 times.

But Rush wasn't the only one doing this. Add Hannity, Ingrahm, Coulter, Savage, and a host of other talk radio hosts and they were all humping Trump too. Now wouldn't you agree that many Republicans seek out talk radio as a means of information on candidates during an election cycle? The answer is yes they do and what they they got was a bunch of "conservative cheerleaders" who were all humping Trump even though he is not a conservative by any stretch.

And what cable station do Republicans choose over others to get their news? Well FOX of course. Now FOX because of Rupert Murdock was always #Never Cruz. They first started out cheerleading for Jeb. When that didn't workout they quickly turned to Rubio. Rubio came in third in Iowa and you would have thought he won. When that didn't work out they jumped on the Trump Train. You had Fox and Friends in the morning with their daily call ins from Trump. Then by noon you had outnumbered with at least three Trump humpers on the couch. By 3:00 it Cavuto #Never Cruz humping whatever candidate that wasn't Cruz. At 5:00 the Five you had two Trump humpers on daily Bolling and Guilfoyle. By 7:00 Re-gretta was good for countless softball interviews of Trump Trump Trump. At 8:00 another Trump humper Bill-O always full of excuses for Trump's BS. At 9:00 Kelly Files is the only place Trump didn't find a humper and she is the one he trashed in the media. By 10:00 to round out the day Hannity which I now call Shamity would do real softball interviews with Trump asking questions then feeding Trump the correct answers.

FOX News had become Trump's super pac.

So please don't tell me he handily beat his 18 contenders. Between the so called "Conservative" media being his cheerleaders selling their listeners a bag of dung and the 20 some percent of crossover votes of Democrats in open primaries playing switch and ditch is how Trump became the presumptive nominee.

Here's hoping the delegates can fix that one.

You're playing everyone who wastes their time reading your partisan comments
Your efforts will have no effect. Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the USA.
Get ready to deal with her for the next 8 years.

You may be correct.....
But let's say you are....The question becomes.....how will America survive it ?
The probable answer is that it won't. Just as it already hasn't....as we knew it.

American politics will sink to new lows and corruption in government will expand exponentially. (opinion)

It takes a Shark to beat a Piranha! Hillary would be far, far worse, than any President elected to date..

Of course, just like Obama was going to become a dictator and RUIN AMERICA RAR!!!!!

The problem when you spend 8 years constantly droning on about how terrible someone is and all the bad things they will do, that never come to fruition, no one listens to you anymore.

Hillary ain't great, but she'll be meh, she'll keep the ship steady and not much will change.

Voting for Trump to fix America is like saying that the solution to your house being on fire, is to light the entire neighborhood on fire.

Lack of being indicted is evidence of guilt.

You just can't help these people.

Obama administration didn't indict Bush or Cheney, either.

Bush and Cheney were elected officials. It makes sense that the next administration would not bring the prior administration up on any charges because they don't want it happening to them. Is it ethical? No, but I can understand why and how it happens.

Hillary hasn't earned that distinction. She's being protected by her cronies in office, both elected and appointed. The Obama administration isn't interested in justice or fairness, just getting more democrats elected, no matter how crooked they are.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066031434 said:
Bush and Cheney were elected officials. It makes sense that the next administration would not bring the prior administration up on any charges because they don't want it happening to them. Is it ethical? No, but I can understand why and how it happens.

Hillary hasn't earned that distinction. She's being protected by her cronies in office, both elected and appointed. The Obama administration isn't interested in justice or fairness, just getting more democrats elected, no matter how crooked they are.

Did you forget that congress almost charged Nixon with a crime, but he resigned instead? Or that a republican congress charged a sitting president, Bill Clinton with a crime?

So you're right, if Obama was interested in justice he would've charged Bush and Cheney with a crime when he had a majority in congress. But he didn't.....but he should have... just to give conservatives something to really whine about.

Three things:

1. Rush is not that far Right. He's not an extremist.

2. There is nothing wrong with being far Right.

3. This doesn't mean we need to give up on prosecuting and executing Hillary.....miracles do happen and I've witnessed that first hand!

I've been a faithful Rush listener since the first Gulf Way..
.the man, at times, is brilliant and some of his callers are brilliant.

The first Gulf War (Not Way!) was as out of touch with reality as the second one was.
The USA had no major interests at stake and should have stayed out of that mess.

Yep...that same Joe, who gropes women on a regular basis....

It takes a Shark to beat a Piranha! Hillary would be far, far worse, than any President elected to date.

We will see.

And if Hillary is elected, I'll be blasting her for the entire term,
because she is as Crooked and Treacherous as they come! The SS will be putting in transfers to Alaska or overseas details right and left.

In other words we'll keep hearing the same partisan BS that we've heard the 8-years that Obama has been in office.

You may be correct.....
But let's say you are....The question becomes.....how will America survive it ?
The probable answer is that it won't.
Just as it already hasn't....as we knew it.

American politics will sink to new lows and corruption in government will expand exponentially. (opinion)

Wrong.

America has survived 8-years of Obama and it will survive 8-years of Hillary Clinton.

Wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom