• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We're Being Played by the Clintons

In other words we'll keep hearing the same partisan BS that we've heard the 8-years that Obama has been in office.

I was just thinking about that today...you can scarcely read any thread on any topic without Hillary getting dragged in, regardless of relevance to the initial thread topic. If she gets elected it'll only get worse. May as well change the website name to debatehillary.com.

Wrong.

America has survived 8-years of Obama and it will survive 8-years of Hillary Clinton.

Wait and see.

If America doesn't Europe can kiss its ass good-bye too.

You're playing everyone who wastes their time reading your partisan comments

Your efforts will have no effect. Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the USA.

Get ready to deal with her for the next 8 years.

:lol:

Not if I can help it.

Yep. She has already paid off all her cronies and it is just a game now but in the end...she will be POTUS.
And the floodgates will open and we all will be doomed.

We will, she will enact treacherous revenge on everyone she can!

Obama administration didn't indict Bush or Cheney, either.

Of course not....no real reason to.

I think there is a good chance of another civil war this go round. This house has been divided for a long time and it will fall. We The People have no voice any more. Corruptness has taken over at the highest level. In short, **** is about to hit the fan. Especially when Hillary allows in 100,000 more refugess probably her first day in office and all her party people (democrats) will be just as blind to what will take place as Merkel was...but by then it will be too late. The enemy has a foothold. A nice firm one.

Not if I can help it.

We will, she will enact treacherous revenge on everyone she can!

Of course not....no real reason to.

I predict that you and the G-nO-P won't be able to win and after Clinton hands Trump his butt in November we'll hear a lot of woulda,coulda,shoulda's from the sore losers.

"Better days are coming."
~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

Europe survived the USA's Civil War and it will still be around long after Hillary Clinton is dead and gone.

Wait and see.

It will be a fine Islamic emirate.

With a mostly Christian population and government?

Not going to happen.

Mostly Christian won't cut it. When the Muslim population reaches 30% you are gone.

Keep dreaming.

That day will never come.

you need to understand how dominoes falls.. already falling is the wise leaving liberal europe and russia setting up to take the wise of europe when they are ready to leave... when the wise leaves that change to muslim control jumps suddenly

same thing happened to rhodesia and south africa once th change came to bring in harm of low IQ voters that made the most wise flee and now both nations is mired in misery and weakness for a long time

Look at the migration and the size of Muslim families then get back to me.

EXACTLY and that is why letting the unwise vote destroys a nation... running in low IQ's that reproduce like rabbits and follows a religion that orders DEATH to INFIDELS.. doing that is SUICIDE for a nation... UNWISE voters must be stopped to survive

Did you forget that congress almost charged Nixon with a crime, but he resigned instead? Or that a republican congress charged a sitting president, Bill Clinton with a crime?

So you're right, if Obama was interested in justice he would've charged Bush and Cheney with a crime when he had a majority in congress. But he didn't.....but he should have... just to give conservatives something to really whine about.

Just like the next president won't indict Obama for his war crimes either. So cry wolf all you want. Hillary is not president and the way things are going she never will be.

Don't you know Bill is desperate to approach Lynch the way he did. The noose is tightening.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066033592 said:
Just like the next president won't indict Obama for his war crimes either. So cry wolf all you want. Hillary is not president and the way things are going she never will be.

Don't you know Bill is desperate to approach Lynch the way he did. The noose is tightening.

Well...it kinda looks like Hillary will be the next president. So maybe you should start crying now and get it out of your system.

I don't know why Bill did that....but the optics sure look bad. But I doubt it will have any bearing on Comey's investigation or recommendation on whether to indict or not....since Bill didn't talk to him. And Lynch said she'd follow Comey's recommendation whatever it was.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066033592 said:

You seem primed for a friendly wager on the likelihood of Hillary's presidency. Let me know if you are interested, and if you're not, then I will know you don't believe the things you write.

Obama administration didn't indict Bush or Cheney, either.
What happened again with that hunting trip between Cheney and Judge Scalia again? And I forget. Did the Right make a much ado about it? ;) :mrgreen:

Well...it kinda looks like Hillary will be the next president. So maybe you should start crying now and get it out of your system.

I don't know why Bill did that....but the optics sure look bad. But I doubt it will have any bearing on Comey's investigation or recommendation on whether to indict or not....since Bill didn't talk to him. And Lynch said she'd follow Comey's recommendation whatever it was.

Impropriety is no big deal to the Hillary slurpers. That's been proven over and over and over...

You seem primed for a friendly wager on the likelihood of Hillary's presidency. Let me know if you are interested, and if you're not, then I will know you don't believe the things you write.

I'm not a gambler. I just call them as I see them. You believe what you want, most Hillary slurpers do.

Back
Top Bottom