• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, well. DOJ going to investigate granny gate.

Different day; same mindless bull****.

Veterans are among the many older Americans who are dying from Trump's coronavirus 19 caliber machine gun against Americans from coast to coast. Trump was talking miracles and Lysol yet you're trying to accuse his critics of not being in contact with reality and of talking nonsense. This and much more makes you not serious, ie, irrelevant and immaterial to all of this. A failed coverup artist.

Interesting timing.

Interesting timing.

Of course it is, Trump and his followers have to have a distraction for his lower IQ followers something to take their little minds off of just what Trump is and isn't doing,
Can't let them figure out that HE has NO idea of what is going on
Have a nice afternoon

Carry on, Vern, no sale here. Not interested.

BE, I have to chuckle that you "courageously" refuse to respond to a perfectly acceptable reply to your thread. Help me understand exactly what scared you off. was it when I simply pointed that you shouldn't believe your source calling anything else biased? Is when I agreed that the NYS report is being criticized? was when I agreed that his policy led to more deaths? Was it my concern for a lack of PPE and testing? Was it when I hoped the investigation would look into how many people died because a certain person politicized mask wearing, social distancing, partial shutdowns, school closings and treating it like an infectious disease? You could have just ignored that part if it gives you a tummy ache. Oh I know, it must have been when I posted a non biased article criticizing the report. Or was it when I asked you to elaborate on your "falsified records and "creative" case counting claim?

I dont know BE, there was nothing in my reply that proves you were wrong and nor was I disagreeing that Cuomo's policy led to more deaths. So you cowardly cutting and running from my post is odd. But it actually explains a lot.

Back
Top Bottom