• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well Trump did say he admired Saddam

Nickyjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
News today is that Trump is recorded as saying his one regret was not sending US active duty armed forces into cities where riots occurred. Apparently his people had to remind him how bad an idea that was.

Holy George III, Batman! Police and national guard are not enough, you want to send our army and marines against your own people? We dodged a bullet last November.

Not only send them, he was yelling like a madman that he wanted them cracking skulls and shooting them.

It shouldn't be a surprise, it's the same guy who paid for a full page ad to bring back capital punishment for the suspects later found innocent in the Central Park crime.

News today is that Trump is recorded as saying his one regret was not sending US active duty armed forces into cities where riots occurred. Apparently his people had to remind him how bad an idea that was.

Holy George III, Batman! Police and national guard are not enough, you want to send our army and marines against your own people? We dodged a bullet last November.
When the Guard is called up by the Fed's, they are considered active duty military.

Do you really think those Guard members sleeping in parking garages after Jan 6 were not on active duty?

When the Guard is called up by the Fed's, they are considered active duty military.

Do you really think those Guard members sleeping in parking garages after Jan 6 were not on active duty?
There is a difference between sending the National Guard and regular army troops, who are trained to operate in enemy territory, take and hold territory, and kill the enemy. Why do you think Trump's own people, including the ever-loyal-up-to-a-point Barr, seem to have been horrified and kept trying to dissuade him?

And then "RetiredUSN" didn't know the difference between the army and the national guard.

There is a difference between sending the National Guard and regular army troops, who are trained to operate in enemy territory, take and hold territory, and kill the enemy. Why do you think Trump's own people, including the ever-loyal-up-to-a-point Barr, seem to have been horrified and kept trying to dissuade him?

When the Guard is active, they are every bit the same as Army and the Marines as far the law goes.

Didn't Kent State teach dumb assed liberals anything?

And then "RetiredUSN" didn't know the difference between the army and the national guard.

Ever notice all the supposed military guys around here never seem fluent in how the military operates?

Ever notice all the supposed military guys around here never seem fluent in how the military operates?

Well, to be fair, I can't tell you a damn thing about the navy.

But thinking that national guard troops are identical in training and mission to regulars is kinda thick headed.

Well, to be fair, I can't tell you a damn thing about the navy.

But thinking that national guard troops are identical in training and mission to regulars is kinda thick headed.

Yes, but you also don’t regularly sneer at “civilians” for not knowing things about dumbass military stuff.

Yes, but you also don’t regularly sneer at “civilians” for not knowing things about dumbass military stuff.

There are three rules I live by:

1. Everyone else's job looks easy.
2. War stories and sexual kinks are boring to people not in the loop.
3. Don't fry bacon without a shirt on.

There are three rules I live by:

1. Everyone else's job looks easy.
2. War stories and sexual kinks are boring to people not in the loop.
3. Don't fry bacon without a shirt on.

Your third rule should end at the word “bacon.” Put that shit on a baking pan, then put that shit in an oven.

Comes out perfect every time.

I know for a fact they weren't under title 10 orders...

When the Guard is active, they are every bit the same as Army and the Marines as far the law goes.

Complete bullshit... Title 10 is very different than title 32

What surprises me is how many military people around here defend Trump even though he's called military personnel losers, cowards, suckers and babies..

I'm old enough to remember how the Republicans and conservatives treated Clinton because of his dodging the draft. Trump's done 10 times worse, but they love him.. Politics aside if you're military you should despise Trump..

I don't get it, and I'm sure I never will.

Yes, it just failed to teach conserva-tards anything. Trump is the epitome of the saying about those who fail to learn from history repeating it. He should study Hitler, though, not Kent State.

BTW, Trump's "study" of Hitler, thus far, has been to praise and emulate him. Bad idea.

Yes, it just failed to teach conserva-tards anything. Trump is the epitome of the saying about those who fail to learn from history repeating it. He should study Hitler, though, not Kent State.

BTW, Trump's "study" of Hitler, thus far, has been to praise and emulate him. Bad idea.

Duh!

Your third rule should end at the word “bacon.” Put that shit on a baking pan, then put that shit in an oven.

Comes out perfect every time.

What is this sorcery?

But you know what he meant, right?

Like I said, Active Duty Guard killed those students.

And by the way........ I dislike Trump as much as anyone so go chase some cars or whatever else it is that you do.

You are certainly enthusiastic about having kids shot in the street, whether or not you like Trump.

No President has had an " idea " as sick as coercing small children to stroke his wet legs .
Literally training them in his sick fetish .

Joe Biden Talking About Kids Touching His Hairy Legs in a Swimming Pool Is Not Great Viewing​

Forget the finger bite.
609b064c-5c45-48db-af2e-603beb23f36e_1542118426.file

By Jack Holmes
Dec 2, 2019biden leg.jpgcornpop6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom