• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, this is interesting. Newly leaked January 6th video of Ray Epps...

Yeah, I get that, but it's hard to wrap my head around blaming 1/6 on Ray Epps. I mean, ya gotta be loopy.

So, they're threatening his life because they think he got away with...starting the insurrection? Lol. Nah. Like I said. Makes no sense from any direction.
What makes no sense is you trying to make sense of how Trump supporters think.;)

So a Trump supporter helped a bunch of maniacs in Trump hats waving Trump flags breach the capitol immediately after they all attended a speech by Trump demanding they take the country back?
Yep. But he was instigated to do it by Trump's FBI, so... that sorts it out, I guess?

Knowing your political leanings it does not surprise me that is your viewpoint. It seems many Progressives
🤪 You're hilarious dude. Did you catch the posts where I despise Bernie and praise John McCain? How many progressives voted for HW Bush? You know less than nothing about me. Looks really dumb, man, but whatever floats your boat.
if not most see the gov as a force for good and they have little concern for keeping that force of authority over people limited. They seem to think bending the individuals will into conformity is a positive thing.

I think for me that is where me and the diverge. It's not so much about their ideals as much as it is about how they go about trying to obtain those goals.
Really? Imagine that.

Not a viewpoint. Words have meaning. We no longer plunder. Plundering is illegal, at home or abroad at war. War plundering was legal, moral and boast worthy for about 80% of recorded history. Looting has generally been illegal.

Words have meaning. Misusing them is cute, but disingenuous. Fail.

But they did just that in 2020, didn't they?
That's certainly what many have been programmed to believe.

I am not seeing it. Biden has been a poor leader and many of the same congress critters are still there.

I'm not seeing that as some great victory for we the people.

Knowing your political leanings it does not surprise me that is your viewpoint. It seems many Progressives if not most see the gov as a force for good and they have little concern for keeping that force of authority over people limited. They seem to think bending the individuals will into conformity is a positive thing.

I think for me that is where me and the diverge. It's not so much about their ideals as much as it is about how they go about trying to obtain those goals.
ROFL

Ludicrous propaganda. The shit you people will pretend to believe.

I'm not seeing that as some great victory for we the people.
Kicking Trump out of office in January 2021 is the greatest victory America has experienced in decades.

Trust me, it'll go in the history books that way.

I bet you didn't know you were programmed.

Let's review:

The Trump cult: not programmed

The entire rest of the world: programmed
Weird, isn't it?

I dunno. Even inmate in every asylum points and the orderlies and claims they're the crazy ones.

It's just how this stuff works, I guess.

What individuals in the FBI do you think we're friendly with Trump?
All of them. It was a Trump FBI, with a director appointed by the great man himself.

What individuals in the FBI do you think were unfriendly with Trump? (Keep in mind that "enforcing the law" does not mean "being unfriendly to the president".)

All of them. It was a Trump FBI, with a director appointed by the great man himself.

What individuals in the FBI do you think were unfriendly with Trump? (Keep in mind that "enforcing the law" does not mean "being unfriendly to the president".)
🤣 I'm laughing so hard my side is splitting 🤣

I personally like the old leaked video of Trump winding up a mob to plunder the capitol in his name. Wait did I say 'leaked? I meant broadcast....live, on the day.

It is very telling. The idiot leftist shitheads are gleeful about the 650 or so that are being tried...but when it comes to Ray Epps...they suddenly defend one of the chief instigators or at the very least dismiss him...give him a pass.

Almost like the muppets know what they are supposed to say and think.
Well, you got "idiot leftist shithead" in there. It's about all your posts are good for these days.

Oh try harder
I have some potatoes to peel. Most important stuff first.

Nutter conspiracy theories only if room and time for dessert.

I personally like the old leaked video of Trump winding up a mob to plunder the capitol in his name. Wait did I say 'leaked? I meant broadcast....live, on the day.
Freaking liberal media, running tape on Trump at a microphone.

The lack of interest of Ray Epps from the left is a tell all.
Lack of the Right accepting responsibility for Jan 6, is a tell all.

So much for the diversion that Jan 6 was caused by left leaning plants. No necessary, those Trumpers needed no help committing insurrection.

The conspiracy theorists have a sad because Epps was never arrested (because he never breached the Capitol building).
Neither did Trump ;)

Sorry, but no amount of conspiracy theorizing is going to lay the blame for this on anyone but Trump and his absolute shitbag Trumpists:

storming-the-capitol-getty-1230456954.jpg

....especially not a blurred zoomed-out video with a red circle, which we are expected to trust this "Epps" fellow is in, doing the things alleged. Doubly especially if one of the comments is true: that this is Gateway Pundit propaganda.
Unfortunately for you, every single "conspiracy" that you've labeled that in the past six years have been found true. Just a matter of time, drip drip.

From that video I don't see anything that indicates him "orchestrating" anything but he's certainly participating and, putting that together with the prior video of him saying "We've got to go in!" in paints a rather different picture than what the committee findings came up with.
Jan 6 Committee was a show, not an investigation.

Back
Top Bottom