• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well there's a new motto for the democrats.

The Gun-Grabber lawmakers are emotional and irrational.

Good. This helps all gun owners to keep our constitutional rights.

When the gun-grabbers go crazy, get out their way and let them spew.

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Over 99% of legal gun owners are responsible and not the problem but you would not know that talking to most who associate as a Democrat but their answer to dealing with these horrific mass shootings is more laws that hurt the law abiding. That is not a solution. We have a society breakdown not many want to address but it needs to be ASAP.

Over 99% of legal gun owners are responsible and not the problem but you would not know that talking to most who associate as a Democrat but their answer to dealing with these horrific mass shootings is more laws that hurt the law abiding. That is not a solution. We have a society breakdown not many want to address but it needs to be ASAP.
One failed shoe bomber and we all take our shoes off at the airport. It's called public safety

Reality and Society changes. Many, many laws have been struck down over the ages and also, many new laws have been proposed.
I understand the points of view regarding the constitution but I have to say these words >
What we're going now, ain't working.

But 65-90% of Americans from both parties want gun reform. you must be an outlier, @vesper.

Reality and Society changes. Many, many laws have been struck down over the ages and also, many new laws have been proposed.
I understand the points of view regarding the constitution but I have to say these words >
What we're going now, ain't working.
People are tired of worrying that some guy with an AR-15 has a bad day

Spare me the BS about constitutional rights.

Love it. Don't congressmen take oaths to uphold the constitution?

A little more context.
Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I., didn't hold back in a debate over red flag laws, which allow a court to temporarily take away a gun from a person found to be a danger to themselves or others. Critics argue red flag laws infringe on due process rights.

"You know who didn't have due process? You know who didn't have their constitutional right to life respected? The kids at Parkland, and Sandy Hook, and Uvalde and Buffalo, and the list goes on and on," Cicilline said. "Spare me the (expletive) about constitutional rights."

https://turnto10.com/politics/washi...ing-our-kids-act-david-cicilline-rhode-island

But 65-90% of Americans from both parties want gun reform. you must be an outlier, @vesper.
An outlier? Ha! First off, I believe this issue belongs in the states not the federal government like so many other issues that should have Never been allowed to become a federal government issue.

Second, in my state I would like to see loopholes closed pertaining to background checks.

Third, I am not against raising the age of purchasing semi automatic long guns to 21 just as handguns.

But none of this is going to address the breakdown of our society that is at the very core of this issue and so much more.

One failed shoe bomber and we all take our shoes off at the airport. It's called public safety
And do you think thats a GOOD thing?

He's speaking to Matt Gaetz.
If it was anyone other than Matt Gaetz, or the other 146 Republicans who supported the Capitol insurrection, I'd be laughing with you instead of AT YOU.

What David Cicilline is saying is that ANYTHING MATT GAETZ has to say ABOUT "constitutional rights" is BULLSHIT, and I agree with him.

“You know who didn't have due process? You know who didn't have their constitutional right to life respected? The kids at Parkland, and Sandy Hook, and Uvalde and Buffalo, and the list goes on and on.”

So, if you're going to do THIS over a snippet from a conversation, be prepared to have yourself made a fool of.

Outrage Siren empty.jpg

So, it's your claim that there are not any arguments claiming to be about constitutional rights that are BS. If someone says they are allowed to shoot a politician as their constitutional right, you say they're right - that's not BS about constitutional rights.

Typical right-wing false argument trying to lie about Democrats, in this case lying that Democrats are violating legitimate rights.

And everyone thinks it's a farce.

It's also called "public safety" to confiscate liquids in amounts greater than three ounces because it's possibly an explosive. Then they take these "suspected explosives" and dump them into a big garbage can full of "suspected explosives" right next to the screening checkpoint. It's all a farce.

And everyone thinks it's a farce.

It's also called "public safety" to confiscate liquids in amounts greater than three ounces because it's possibly an explosive. Then they take these "suspected explosives" and dump them into a big garbage can full of "suspected explosives" right next to the screening checkpoint. It's all a farce.
It stopped violence on airplanes

It stopped violence on airplanes
I passed a sign in an airport yesterday cautioning people about "unruly" behavior, boasting that the FAA had handed out more than $1 million in fines last year.

It certainly did not stop violence on airplanes.

I passed a sign in an airport yesterday cautioning people about "unruly" behavior, boasting that the FAA had handed out more than $1 million in fines last year.

It certainly did not stop violence on airplanes.
That has nothing to do with explosives getting on a plane. Just grumpy old farts that refuse to wear a mask

People are tired of worrying that some guy with an AR-15 has a bad day
It’s acceptable risk to live in America. A low risk at that.

An outlier? Ha! First off, I believe this issue belongs in the states not the federal government like so many other issues that should have Never been allowed to become a federal government issue.

Second, in my state I would like to see loopholes closed pertaining to background checks.

Third, I am not against raising the age of purchasing semi automatic long guns to 21 just as handguns.

But none of this is going to address the breakdown of our society that is at the very core of this issue and so much more.
So isn’t all this infringing on everyone’s 2A rights?

Is it a problem only if a Dem says this?

Back
Top Bottom