• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well the GOP is setting a new precedent tonight

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
If it is not your president in office, you do not attend the state of the union speech. I suspect the next GOP president will end up with a lot of empty Dem chairs when the time comes. The GOP has become the divide the nation party and tonight is no exemption. I am really getting sick of the pettiness of the GOP as a party. they should call themselves the Trump party and move on.

Are the Republcans not attending?

If it is not your president in office, you do not attend the state of the union speech. I suspect the next GOP president will end up with a lot of empty Dem chairs when the time comes. The GOP has become the divide the nation party and tonight is no exemption. I am really getting sick of the pettiness of the GOP as a party. they should call themselves the Trump party and move on.
Someone seems to forget the Democrats boycotting Trumps speech if they think this is unprecedented

I’m finding it incredibly annoying that some women in congress have chosen to wear either red or blue. We are one ****ing country for chrissake.

If it is not your president in office, you do not attend the state of the union speech. I suspect the next GOP president will end up with a lot of empty Dem chairs when the time comes. The GOP has become the divide the nation party and tonight is no exemption.
I believe there was a requirement to provide a negative Covid test prior to entry. I guess there were some who didn't want to do that.

I am really getting sick of the pettiness of the GOP as a party. they should call themselves the Trump party and move on.

Pettiness indeed.

1646187986555.png

I believe there was a requirement to provide a negative Covid test prior to entry. I guess there were some who didn't want to do that.

Pettiness indeed.

View attachment 67377780
Trump refused to shake her outstretched hand before the speech (how’s that for pettiness) and lied obviously quite a bit during the speech. That’s why she tore it up.

Trump refused to shake her outstretched hand before the speech (how’s that for pettiness) and lied obviously quite a bit during the speech. That’s why she tore it up.
So both proved they can be petty. Earth shattering...

We all now understand how serious Trump takes the handling of official govt documents.
That's a hell of an irony - complaining about HER tearing up a trump document. Then he had the gall to say that her tearing a document was illegal.

Back
Top Bottom