• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well the false flag has begun

Good point. You haven't brought anything yet. It's getting boring being the only informed person.

COVID-19, the Iran Deal, giving Kim Jong-Un the limelight while accomplishing nothing in negotiations.
You blame Trump for COVID. Nice.

Calling out Iran for cheating on the Obama deal was a good thing. Getting Kim Jung Un to visit the South Korean leadership was a good thing and he did it without large amounts of money, ie Obama's approach

You brought weak sauce. Trump had record low unemployment, stopped the flood of illegal crossing of the Mexican border, FIRST STEP and GAOA, stocked the federal bench, energy independence, tax reform, regulatory reform, trade deals leading to increased trade, Abrahamic Accords, Thumping Putin in Syria, etc.

It's a long list of accomplishments. Trump may be an asshole but he gets very good results.

Notice how Jay59 can't actually bring up anything to counter this, so he just flees instead.
:giggle:

Your usual fact-free content is getting stale.

I love how those who are a Trumpster now say something negative about Trump but say how they liked his policies or what he did as president.
See above. I had low expectations but Trump surprised me pleasantly.

Seeing Trump had no ral policies beyond tax cuts for the wealthy and trying to make himself richere and even failing that, I do not understand what policies they like.
Are you in the same counseling group as Jredbaron? He uses the same alt-facts that you do.

And he put a growing economy into the crapper with his actions as well as almost ruined our countries relationships with our allie.
Fact free post. Trump did well handling the economy and managed the COVID shock extremely well. We had improved relations with our allies, particularly in the Middle East.

Oh, I forgot his failed trading war that just about killed our farmers.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

There was never a trade war except in the media. There was foreign policy backlash when Trump called China out for cheating on their agreements but it was mostly angry press releases and our media played along, plus he got the trade agreement. The farmers loved it.

The Biden administration is continuing Trump's China policy. Nuff said.

Good point. You haven't brought anything yet. It's getting boring being the only informed person.

Calling out Iran for cheating on the Obama deal was a good thing. Getting Kim Jung Un to visit the South Korean leadership was a good thing and he did it without large amounts of money, ie Obama's approach

You brought weak sauce. Trump had record low unemployment, stopped the flood of illegal crossing of the Mexican border, FIRST STEP and GAOA, stocked the federal bench, energy independence, tax reform, regulatory reform, trade deals leading to increased trade, Abrahamic Accords, Thumping Putin in Syria, etc.

It's a long list of accomplishments. Trump may be an asshole but he gets very good results.

:giggle:

Your usual fact-free content is getting stale.

See above. I had low expectations but Trump surprised me pleasantly.

Are you in the same counseling group as Jredbaron? He uses the same alt-facts that you do.

Fact free post. Trump did well handling the economy and managed the COVID shock extremely well. We had improved relations with our allies, particularly in the Middle East.

There was never a trade war except in the media. There was foreign policy backlash when Trump called China out for cheating on their agreements but it was mostly angry press releases and our media played along, plus he got the trade agreement. The farmers loved it.

The Biden administration is continuing Trump's China policy. Nuff said.
The Biden Admin is following the agreement with China. I know that is crazy in your view because they didn’t simply reject it because it was Trump. But remember that is all Trump did when he got in office. He f’d the farmers

The Biden Admin is following the agreement with China. I know that is crazy in your view because they didn’t simply reject it because it was Trump.
Not crazy, though a bit unexpected. The Biden administration threw out a lot of sensible policies and have paid a stiff price for making things worse.

But remember that is all Trump did when he got in office. He f’d the farmers
Why does everyone keep repeating that? It isn't true and the farmers don't believe it.

I have no idea what specifics context the OP is referring to, but for those of you who are interested, Putin has just ordered troops to the separatist regions to act as "peacekeepers".

That is not a false flag op.

A false flag op is when troops attack friendlies and blame it on the enemy.

When is an invasion not an invasion? That's easy. When the invader has already invaded ... eight years ago.

The White House and the media are having a hard time dealing with an invasion that isn't an invasion.

"This is the beginning of a Russian invasion of Ukraine ..." President Biden announced today at the White House, in response to Putin's decision to send "peacekeeping" forces into Ukraine's eastern breakaway regions hours after he formally recognized Luhansk and Donetsk as independent from Ukraine on Monday.

It is understood that the President must be prepared for all contingencies, however, many are convinced Putin is bluffing. Why wait three and a half months for the enemy to become more prepared and more heavily armed courtesy of its allies? That makes little sense.

What makes more sense is that Putin is trying to get security arrangements on the cheap, not war, but through threats and intimidation. Besides, he is getting all this attention, and he doesn't mind that one bit. On the contrary, he is luxuriating in the world wide attention he is getting.

Biden announced new sanctions against Russia as a result of Putin's latest actions concerning Ukraine.

"A White House official said the sanctions the president announced Tuesday would be "swift and severe." The U.S. is imposing sanctions on Russia's elite and their family members, and a senior administration official told reporters on a call Tuesday that export controls are also being considered," according to CBS.

"Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Tuesday that a previously scheduled meeting with his Russian counterpart, Sergey Lavrov, would no longer take place "now that we see the invasion beginning," CBS.

When is an invasion not an invasion? That's easy. When the invader has already invaded ... eight years ago.

The White House and the media are having a hard time dealing with an invasion that isn't an invasion.
CNN reports, "US Secretary of State Antony Blinken canceled a planned meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Geneva this week, he announced Tuesday, in the latest sign that diplomatic avenues with Russia over Ukraine are quickly closing."

“Now that we see the invasion is beginning and Russia has made clear its wholesale rejection of diplomacy, it does not make sense to go forward with that meeting at this time,” Blinken said at the State Department on Tuesday. “I consulted with our allies and partners – all agree.”

Here's what is interesting. Putin did not instruct Lavrov to call off the meeting because hostilities were imminent. Blinken canceled the meeting.

The meeting between President Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin is off the table for the time being, White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Tuesday.

French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian announced his meeting with Lavrov scheduled for Friday would no longer occur.

Putin isn't canceling these meetings. Putin wants to talk. How else will he get his security arrangements?

After all, that is what this is all about.

I blame him for his weak response. Try again.

Calling out Iran for cheating on the Obama deal was a good thing.

Iran was in compliance per the IAEA until Trump pulled out.

Getting Kim Jung Un to visit the South Korean leadership was a good thing

There you go again, trying to give Trump credit for things he didn't do.

.Trump had record low unemployment,

He built upon Obama's recovery. Good for him I guess.

stopped the flood of illegal crossing of the Mexican border, FIRST STEP and GAOA, stocked the federal bench, energy independence, tax reform, regulatory reform, trade deals leading to increased trade,

Now you're just making stuff up.

Abrahamic Accords,

Work which began before he took office. Try again.

Thumping Putin in Syria, etc.

That never happened.

It's a long list of accomplishments.

Sure, you can say all sorts of things when you're just lying and making shit up.

Are we playing wag the dog again?

Not crazy, though a bit unexpected. The Biden administration threw out a lot of sensible policies and have paid a stiff price for making things worse.

Why does everyone keep repeating that? It isn't true and the farmers don't believe it.
Trump had to subsidize them due to his bs

I blame him for his weak response. Try again.

Iran was in compliance per the IAEA until Trump pulled out.

There you go again, trying to give Trump credit for things he didn't do.

He built upon Obama's recovery. Good for him I guess.

Now you're just making stuff up.

Work which began before he took office. Try again.

That never happened.

Sure, you can say all sorts of things when you're just lying and making shit up.
You got nothing. Go home.

Trump had to subsidize them due to his bs
So you knew it was a lie but you told it anyway. Nice.

Last edited:
So you knew it was a lie but you told it anyway. Nice.
Honesty is really hard for you.

Direct farm aid has climbed each year of Trump’s presidency, from $11.5 billion in 2017 to more than $32 billion this year — an all-time high, with potentially far more funding still to come in 2020, amounting to about two-thirds of the cost of the entire Department of Housing and Urban Development and more than the Agriculture Department’s $24 billion discretionary budget, according to a POLITICO analysis

Honesty is really hard for you.
First, you said Trump screwed the farmers. Now, you are saying he gave them too much. You are in no position to lecture anyone on honesty.

Direct farm aid has climbed each year of Trump’s presidency, from $11.5 billion in 2017 to more than $32 billion this year — an all-time high, with potentially far more funding still to come in 2020, amounting to about two-thirds of the cost of the entire Department of Housing and Urban Development and more than the Agriculture Department’s $24 billion discretionary budget, according to a POLITICO analysis

Is there even a point? None is apparent.

First, you said Trump screwed the farmers. Now, you are saying he gave them too much. You are in no position to lecture anyone on honesty.

Is there even a point? None is apparent.
So now you think subsidies are good? Lets examine what I posted, Trump screwed the farmers and therefore had to give billions in an effort to offset his shitty trade policies with China.

You want to cheer for Trump creating the farmer welfare state?

You are a treat.

So now you think subsidies are good?
I didn't say that. You are the one making contradictory claims.

Lets examine what I posted, Trump screwed the farmers and therefore had to give billions in an effort to offset his shitty trade policies with China.
If that was your point, you could have said that, but you didn't. You made a big point about Trump screwing the farmers and then contradicted yourself.

This is like watching Fight Club when Edward Norton's unnamed character punches himself in the face.

You want to cheer for Trump creating the farmer welfare state?
Say what? I did not say anything about farm subsidies.

I have no expressed opinion about farm subsidies and I would also need to do some digging to form one.

You are a treat.

Last edited:
I didn't say that. You are the one making contradictory claims.

If that was your point, you could have said that, but you didn't. You made a big point about Trump screwing the farmers and then contradicted yourself.

This is like watching Fight Club when Edward Norton's unnamed character punches himself in the face.

Say what? I did not say anything about farm subsidies.

I have no expressed opinion about farm subsidies and I would also need to do some digging to form one.

You never say anything.

:unsure: Yet you claim I am saying all of these things. Then you claim I'm lying. :eek:

You are the king of non-answer posts, you post questions and nothing else. Congrats

You are the king of non-answer posts, you post questions and nothing else. Congrats
What problems do you have with the Socratic method?

Still, that is far from the truth. You only need to look at post #101 to prove otherwise.

What problems do you have with the Socratic method?

Still, that is far from the truth. You only need to look at post #101 to prove otherwise.
Post #103

Trump ****ed farmers and gave the majority of money to big corp. so again you are wrong.

• Roughly two-thirds of payments went to the top 10% of recipients at the beginning of the year, according to an analysis of U.S. Department of Agriculture records obtained by CNBC through the Freedom of Information Act.
  • The top half of recipients collected 95% of total payments in the $28 billion Market Facilitation Program.

Post #103

Trump ****ed farmers and gave the majority of money to big corp. so again you are wrong.
  • Roughly two-thirds of payments went to the top 10% of recipients at the beginning of the year, according to an analysis of U.S. Department of Agriculture records obtained by CNBC through the Freedom of Information Act.
  • The top half of recipients collected 95% of total payments in the $28 billion Market Facilitation Program.
So, you are back to contradicting yourself. Trump cannot have screwed the farmers and given them too much. Make up your mind.

I say again, the farmers don't think they were abused and they support Trump. He didn't feed them bullshit and tell them it was caviar.

You need better sources. Your article is political advocacy presented as an analysis.

So, you are back to contradicting yourself. Trump cannot have screwed the farmers and given them too much. Make up your mind.

I say again, the farmers don't think they were abused and they support Trump. He didn't feed them bullshit and tell them it was caviar.

You need better sources. Your article is political advocacy presented as an analysis.
Answer why Trump had to hand over billions to farmers? What caused it? Yes Trump’s trade policies and again the small family farmer suffered, read the article.

No contradiction I am just stating facts.

Last edited:
Answer why Trump had to hand over billions to farmers? What caused it?
Changing the subject and moving the goalposts at the same time. Tricky.

The subject is China and the fact that they signed a trade agreement.

Yes Trump’s trade policies and again the small family farmer suffered, read the article.
This is not a sentence. I have another of your gems in my sig.

No contradiction I am just stating facts.
You still contradicted yourself, which is the only thing that I claimed.

Your fact is actually an opinion and not even one of your own.

Last edited:
Changing the subject and moving the goalposts at the same time. Tricky.

The subject is China and the fact that they signed a trade agreement.

This is not a sentence. I have another of your gems in my sig.

You still contradicted yourself, which is the only thing that I claimed.

Your fact is actually an opinion and not even one of your own.
Dude you talk and circles and never add anything of value. You ignore facts you disagree with on a daily basis. Could care less about your “sig”, it just shows what a shill you are even more.

Putin is slow playing an invasion.

That's brilliant.
Brilliant as a strategist playing at global politics and optics maybe, but still a ruthless dictator and here we stand with our empty words, and lines that we draw in the sand.

We should just shut the **** up and hold up in our country, let the rest of Europe decide what to do about it.

If we decide as a country that enough is enough, then we can intervene.

For now, as my Dad always used to tell me:

"not me problem"

Back
Top Bottom