• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, That Was Fast

I'm sure we don't need to remind you that the General Election is 6 MONTHS away? A lot can happen in six months.

Indeed, including an indictment. :mrgreen:

Too many rust belt union white workers have fallen for Trump's spiel about free trade deals. Hopefully Unions will educate their members about the dangers of Donald Trump and politics that are racially and sexually divisive and the race won't be close.

Sometimes I think I have a redirect virus on this computer so when I click on DP I get redirected to Stormfront.

My God.

Not so clever a comment. How the heck do you know what the stormfront site looks like to begin with?

Not so clever a comment. How the heck do you know what the stormfront site looks like to begin with?

You kidding? Or trolling? Anyone on any political forum knows about Stormfront and their racist agenda.

You're not that naive, are you? Or are you defending them? There's a poster right in this thread that's mentions race and whites in almost every single post. Even when race and being white has nothing to do with this thread.

Either way. If you want to defend them. whatever, leave me out.

And you got a 'Like'. LOL... Nice company you keep. ;)

Last edited:
You kidding? Or trolling? Anyone on any political forum knows about Stormfront and their racist agenda.

You're not that naive, are you? Or are you defending them? There's a poster right in this thread that's mentions race and whites in almost every single post. Even when race and being white has nothing to do with this thread.

Do you ever NOT play the Race-Card?

I wouldn't say that Democratic, Anti-White, Racists are exactly "Good Company".

Do you understand the difference between someone who supports White-Supremacy, or Black-Supremacy or Brown-Supremacy, from someone who supports Dr. King's Dream of Race-Neutral Treatment of all INDIVIDUAL Citizen's without any type of racial preference or set asides?

Are you really clueless to the fact that in 2016, it is the Democratic Party which is practicing and supporting Institutionalized Racism?

“The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race,” Chief Justice John Roberts wrote in 2007, “is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.”

Can you explain why the Far-Left and the 2016 Democratic Party are such Racists?

Why would anyone want to associate with them?

-

Are you referring to yourself? Because if so, yes I have noticed that, as has everyone else.

Do you ever NOT play the Race-Card?

I wouldn't say that Democratic, Anti-White, Racists are exactly "Good Company".

Do you understand the difference between someone who supports White-Supremacy, or Black-Supremacy or Brown-Supremacy, from someone who supports Dr. King's Dream of Race-Neutral Treatment of all INDIVIDUAL Citizen's without any type of racial preference or set asides?

Are you really clueless to the fact that in 2016, it is the Democratic Party which is practicing and supporting Institutionalized Racism?

Can you explain why the Far-Left and the 2016 Democratic Party are such Racists?

Why would anyone want to associate with them?

-

I was a Republican for 35 years.. people like YOU are ONE of the reasons I am no longer a Republican.

You're a despicable racist, and an embarrassment to real Republicans and conservatives.

Your sudden woody for Trump simply proves what I've always said about you. You don't care a whit about conservativism. You just hate liberals.

Nope, I like Trump no better that I used to, but I'm impressed by the incompetence of the pundit class. Besides which, it's fun to see Hillary supporters sweat.

Could be full of crap, or it could be that this particular situation is so far from their previous experiences with which they are predicting that they are predicting all wrong. Or it could be they are portraying their wishful thinking.

Trump is a most unusual candidate, seemingly immune from repercussions of his outrageous bombast what one would expect. That, and the electorate is just plain old fed up with the same old same old establishment politics.

Between the two, is it any surpirse they are predicting all wrong? They don't have a frame of reference for this situation.

Yes, Trump is seemingly chaotic and unpredictable. I'm certainly no better than anyone else when it comes to prognostication about him -- I was left back at the start agreeing that Trump was sure to fade. So I suppose we should cut the pundits some slack -- after they've stewed in their own juices for a while.

The GOPe would also do well to meditate on this while they are stewing in their own juices.

Scott Adams, hardly a flaming right winger or populist, predicted that Trump would get the nomination -- looks like he's right -- and now predicts that he'll win the election by a landslide. Adams is using a completely different metric, of course, one that I don't understand.

Last edited:
I would remind you of just how accurate the far-left's predictions about the demise of Trump have been.

-

And I would remind you of how accurate your predictions of all our demises by Ebola have been.

No sooner does the race narrow down to two candidates than Trump closes the gap and even pulls ahead of Clinton in some states.

Reuter's rolling average: Hillary 41.3%, Trump 40%.

Close or leading in battleground states.

Never have so many pundits and opinionators been so full of crap.

Those who predicted that Trump would fade and fail early in the primary season: full of crap.

Those who have predicted multiple times that this or that misstep or gaffe would end his campaign: full of crap.

Those who said that any day now the voters were going to see through Trump: full of crap.

Those who said that the gender gap would hurt Trump: full of crap. (The gender gap is hurting Clinton more than Trump. For every woman who hates Trump there are two men who hate Clinton.)

Those who confidently predicted that Clinton would beat Trump in the national election: perhaps just as full of crap.

It's May. I check out of the race until the Summer is over. If the polls are still neck and neck in late August/early September then this could be an exciting race. Otherwise I'm not convinced.

The OP is living proof of how flawed a candidate Hillary Clinton is. She should be beating the pants off a lying, lifelong Democrat with no plans, no knowledge, and no class, like Trump.

If these aren't the 2 worst choices this country has ever been presented with, I'll eat my hat.

The OP is living proof of how flawed a candidate Hillary Clinton is. She should be beating the pants off a lying, lifelong Democrat with no plans, no knowledge, and no class, like Trump.

If these aren't the 2 worst choices this country has ever been presented with, I'll eat my hat.

Politics, like most things, ends up being Survival of the Fittest Competition, where the opponent being fierce makes the other side stronger.

If the Democratic Primary had taken the one GOOD candidate they had, Jim Webb, Seriously, then the Republican Primary would have been forced to take Trump seriously with proper vetting questions.

This would have ended with a completely different outcome of the GOP primary.

It was Democrats voting for Trump in the Primary, the MSM, and the DNC, picking the candidate they thought the loser of Hillary could beat which brought U.S. Trump as the GOP pick.

If the Democratic Party, the MSM, and the DNC had brought forth a GOOD candidate in Jim Webb, then the GOP would have responded with a much better, more competitive pick, as their candidate.

Hillary as weak and flawed nominee set the conditions for a race to the bottom.

-

Last edited:
And I would remind you of how accurate your predictions of all our demises by Ebola have been.

ahhh, I see.

So the fact that we turned aside from the destructive path of un-restrained travel to and from direct contact with Ebola Victims means nothing...

And you now want to return to the policy of no mandatory observation quarantine for epidemic aid medical staff returning from direct contact?

My predictions were about what would happen if we did not turn aside from the ludicrous and suicidal path Obama had set for Ebola policy.

Today, the vast majority of the staff of the CDC and the STATE Governors have come to the conclusion that the quarantines are needed.

We got Lucky! We rolled the dice way too many times on Ebola, and only blind luck prevented a pandemic.

Even the Lefties at the Huffington Post understand, We Got Lucky

'We Were Lucky This Time': How Experts are Battling the Next Ebola

To the benefit and safety of all, Obama got bypassed and over ruled!

Your sneering at it only points out just how foolish you are...

-

Last edited:

Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson are two examples of candidates who were even worse than Trump or Hillary. Jackson was like Trump on steroids, plus he was a murderer and engaged in genocide. Johnson was intent on undoing what Lincoln accomplished. And then there's Woodrow Wilson, the closest thing to a dictator we ever got.

In other words, we've been through worse. This too shall pass.

It's May. I check out of the race until the Summer is over. If the polls are still neck and neck in late August/early September then this could be an exciting race. Otherwise I'm not convinced.

Naturally. If we've learned anything from this election season it's not to be too firm in our predictions.

Naturally. If we've learned anything from this election season it's not to be too firm in our predictions.
Definitely. Remember early on in this election season when every news station in America was saying "Trump's a joke! He'll phase out!" and "He's not gonna win the nomination!"

Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson are two examples of candidates who were even worse than Trump or Hillary. Jackson was like Trump on steroids, plus he was a murderer and engaged in genocide. Johnson was intent on undoing what Lincoln accomplished. And then there's Woodrow Wilson, the closest thing to a dictator we ever got.

In other words, we've been through worse. This too shall pass.

Those before and inside the times of Hillary or Trump cannot know the end outcome their eras.

I believe history will show Obama to be far worse than Jackson or Wilson.

Hillary or Trump COULD turn out far Worse than even Obama.

-

Hillary could and should be in Prison, sentenced to 10 years, for violating Classified Security Procedures in two months.

If you or I had mishandled classified data, we would be!

-

It's just a Security Inquiry by 150 agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Definitely. Remember early on in this election season when every news station in America was saying "Trump's a joke! He'll phase out!" and "He's not gonna win the nomination!"

Only a couple of weeks ago it was "Trump is gonna get killed by Hill, the polls say so".
Now despite being later "It's still early".
And it is now and was then.

Only a couple of weeks ago it was "Trump is gonna get killed by Hill, the polls say so".
Now despite being later "It's still early".
And it is now and was then.
Those "expert analysts" are almost always completely incorrect about their election predictions, especially the idiots on CNN.

It's just a Security Inquiry by 150 agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

When the Secretary of State, and all of the classified information held by that office, has a blatant, wide spread, and apparently deliberate and massive security procedure breech, it SHOULD generate a huge response!

I used to work with sensitive data daily. If I had done 1/10,000th of what Hillary has done, I would have expected a team of at least 10 investigators to be working on containing the damage.

-

What is funny is watching two pundits on opposite sides debate an issue. Very quickly the two step on each other's comments to the point of a jumbled mess of words. The campaign of policies has ended. The campaign of putdowns has begun.

If one really thinks about this, a good deal of support has been garnered because of the putdown...on both sides.
If I were an undecided voter, I'd be thinking both candidates are full of crap.
If I were a candidate and wanted to harvest the undecided voter, I'd elaborate on my issues.

Last edited:
Those "expert analysts" are almost always completely incorrect about their election predictions, especially the idiots on CNN.

There does seem to be a herd mentality.
You hear the same things from every news outlet.
It's just difficult to determine the original source since it spreads so fast.

The recent disclosure by Ben Rhodes and the earlier one by Jonathan Gruber are just 2 examples that show how it's done.
It happens all day every day by whoever has an agenda to push.

Back
Top Bottom