• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well sourced video exposes media & Ca govt corruption vis a vis Michael Jackson's prosecution!

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I just recently discovered this channel, run by a very passionate music history expert and fan, who uses exhaustive, objective information and data to document whatever subject he is covering in any given video. I recommend his channel 100%...

Here, he compiles all the pertinent court records, witness testimony, prosecution data, and mainstream "news" media reporting, all regarding the accusations of Michael Jackson being a "pedophile". When you see all of the information put together in an unbiased, honest and objective manner, it's painfully OBVIOUS that MJ was freaking railroaded!

He was a victim of an unbelievably corrupt prosecutor, an unbelievably corrupt media, and a corrupt and f-ed up court/legal system that permits prosecutors to railroad defendants using baseless, easily disprovable claims by discredited and hostile "witnesses", who were motivated purely by selfishness, greed, or petty vengeance! They even falsified and physically manipulated the miniscule amount of weak "evidence" that they had!

But the media were just as guilty of ignoring and OMITTING the mountains of exculpatory evidence and information, while promoting bogus claims from discredited dirtbags and falsified "evidence"!

Re: Well sourced video exposes media & Ca govt corruption vis a vis Michael Jackson's prosecution!

I just recently discovered this channel, run by a very passionate music history expert and fan, who uses exhaustive, objective information and data to document whatever subject he is covering in any given video. I recommend his channel 100%...

Here, he compiles all the pertinent court records, witness testimony, prosecution data, and mainstream "news" media reporting, all regarding the accusations of Michael Jackson being a "pedophile". When you see all of the information put together in an unbiased, honest and objective manner, it's painfully OBVIOUS that MJ was freaking railroaded!

He was a victim of an unbelievably corrupt prosecutor, an unbelievably corrupt media, and a corrupt and f-ed up court/legal system that permits prosecutors to railroad defendants using baseless, easily disprovable claims by discredited and hostile "witnesses", who were motivated purely by selfishness, greed, or petty vengeance! They even falsified and physically manipulated the miniscule amount of weak "evidence" that they had!

But the media were just as guilty of ignoring and OMITTING the mountains of exculpatory evidence and information, while promoting bogus claims from discredited dirtbags and falsified "evidence"!

Later charges were evaluated in this Part 2 I found after viewing your Part 1 submission:

And Part 3:

Re: Well sourced video exposes media & Ca govt corruption vis a vis Michael Jackson's prosecution!

Later charges were evaluated in this Part 2 I found after viewing your Part 1 submission:

And Part 3:

Thanks. I didn't even realize there were "more parts" til at least an hour after I posted this.

Back
Top Bottom