• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well republicans trump says until the stolen election of 2020 is taken care of, you folks won't be voting in 22 or 24. Is this true?

What a great opportunity to do your master's bidding, don't vote in the next two elections, that should show the dreaded libs how serious we are about voter and election integrity.

Sounds like a fantastic idea to me.
Quote?

What a great opportunity to do your master's bidding, don't vote in the next two elections, that should show the dreaded libs how serious we are about voter and election integrity.

Sounds like a fantastic idea to me.
Just saw the message Trump put out on Rachael. If true, it has to be one of the stupidest things he has done and yet, many Trumpsterss will do as he says. I am sure that once his advisors get to him it will be retracted.

. I am sure that once his advisors get to him it will be retracted.
Never retracted.....that is not how he rolls. Instead they will just find a different excite button to push

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.” - President Donald J. Trump 10/13/2021

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.” - President Donald J. Trump 10/13/2021
I'd actually like to see a DOCUMENTED quote. Don't bother responding - other people grasped my point and responded.

What's funny is how well trump is playing into the old idea that he's a Democratic troll trying to destroy the Republican Party. He got the White House, Senate, and House all into Democratic hands, as he sabotaged the two Georgia Senate elections, and now he's telling Republicans not to vote.

These gullible people believe Q conspiracy theories, but they don't listen to the evidence in front of them that trump is a saboteur? I wonder if any Republicans will make that claim by 2024. I suspect the Republican most likely to do so is Mitch McConnell. trump is going after him, and I suspect Mitch is plotting to try to get rid of him.

What's funny is how well trump is playing into the old idea that he's a Democratic troll trying to destroy the Republican Party. He got the White House, Senate, and House all into Democratic hands, as he sabotaged the two Georgia Senate elections, and now he's telling Republicans not to vote.

These gullible people believe Q conspiracy theories, but they don't listen to the evidence in front of them that trump is a saboteur? I wonder if any Republicans will make that claim by 2024. I suspect the Republican most likely to do so is Mitch McConnell. trump is going after him, and I suspect Mitch is plotting to try to get rid of him.
I suspect you are right about this. Trump is about to find out what playing politics is all about from someone who has made a career of doing so.

Get your popcorn ready.

That’s priceless.

Lionize the former President or his devotees will withhold their votes for the Republican Party…

What is a documented quote?
Prove that it was actually said by the person the poster attributes it to. You know like: Obama says "Bullseye's the smarted guy I ever meet; way smarter than me" is undocumented.

Prove that it was actually said by the person the poster attributes it to. You know like: Obama says "Bullseye's the smarted guy I ever meet; way smarter than me" is undocumented.
It's all over the place, you can look it up. If you choose not to believe it because somebody on dp wouldn't provide you a link, that's your choice to stay ignorant and uninformed.

It's all over the place, you can look it up. If you choose not to believe it because somebody on dp wouldn't provide you a link, that's your choice to stay ignorant and uninformed.
Nice deflection. "All over the place" means the usual LW propaganda rags I assume.

Just saw the message Trump put out on Rachael. If true, it has to be one of the stupidest things he has done and yet, many Trumpsterss will do as he says. I am sure that once his advisors get to him it will be retracted.
there you are. Trump, the gift that keeps on giving to the Democrats. Trump cost the GOP the 2 Georgia senate seats, seems he wants to cost them a whole lot more before he's done.

there are times I have to wonder if Trump isn't a democratic plant to destroy the Republican Party.

I think its the most important thing Trump supporters could do to show their loyalty to their king. Stay home. (and don't vote by mail)

Give it up already. Trump said it, I'm sorry you refuse to believe it.
And LWers misinterpreted and mangled it beyond belief. Never mind, not worth further argument.

if this is true, then Trump's time is past.

Back
Top Bottom